Put a face behind that name! [ what do you look like? ]

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
la.jpg

Me having fun at the house
asdf.jpg

Me battling for second on my second race ever

your quad can do that. i can get the wheels of my quad up but its so damn heavy it sits right back down

its surprising huh lol. even though I'm using my foot doing this. even sitting down with my weight plus the quads weight tho i can roll on second jam the throttle and it jumps up and almost over before i can let off the gas lol 700 has alot of power behind it

l_a9370efe759788d0f81be3d06b95739b.jpg
See lol

its surprising huh lol. even though I'm using my foot doing this. even sitting down with my weight plus the quads weight tho i can roll on second jam the throttle and it jumps up and almost over before i can let off the gas lol 700 has alot of power behind it

Dang, buddy, we sure could use you on AMX postin' that kinda stuff right about now. :)

I had no clue you were/are that big. Did you play football? How is the MT doin'?

Last edited:
222.jpg

Cute kid for sure, she looks like one of the Precious Moments kids...

i tried posting them on amx but i never could figure out how to put the pics on there haha give me a sec and i will try lol. and yes I'm a good size fella and played football all my life. our fball team actually went to state in 2-a this year. the mt is doing good, besides its little idle prob everything is perfect.

Looks like you figured it out!!!

Congrats on going to State! I played in Division 1-4A at Burges H.S. back in the day---went to State one year. In fact that was the year I won First Team All-District Offensive lineman. I sure do miss those glory days...

Glad to hear the MT is well. Still haven't broken in the MT2 G3.0 yet. Maybe I will get around to it soon! ;)

Last edited:
Back