PLEASE!! Help find large monster truck like The Carnivore!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While looking at Traxxas stuff, I came across the Stampede https://m.traxxas.com/products/models/electric/stampede-vxl-tsm
I really like the look and it's in my price range, any objections or things I should know?
The Stampede 2wd VXL is a monster, here is a video of my Grave Digger which is the same truck just different body. It is very fun to drive but is not really suited for anything that resembles racing or tracks:

Else I can only support the Arrma Granite or Big Rock. Granite is more lively, Big Rock a great all round truck. I own both those two in the brushless BLX version:

Many people like the Rival MT 10, I don't have one myself (yet) but have only heard great things about it: https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-a...-10-brushless-monster-truck-asc20516/p1165084

The Stampede 2wd VXL is a monster, here is a video of my Grave Digger which is the same truck just different body. It is very fun to drive but is not really suited for anything that resembles racing or tracks:

Else I can only support the Arrma Granite or Big Rock. Granite is more lively, Big Rock a great all round truck. I own both those two in the brushless BLX version:

Many people like the Rival MT 10, I don't have one myself (yet) but have only heard great things about it: https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-a...-10-brushless-monster-truck-asc20516/p1165084
Love that Digger bro. Awesome truck you got there!

But you linked a Kyosho kit at Horizon, which is Tower as well. You are missing the point. I don't care where you shop. You mentioned it is over $500, which with the $85 coupon means it is only $434.
He's hard headed and ignorant and only know one way that's it.. nothing else.. He truly believes he's always rite. Which is so far form real.
Sorry if I'm doing things wrong, this is my first time on a forum
I have been trying for years to find an rc car like my beloved Carnivore (Radio Shack), only faster and longer battery life.
I tried to get another 1/10 scale "monster truck" but its was half the size!
I'm afraid what I'm looking for just doesn't exist or worse, is out there but will cost over $400 a and will have to be assembled.
Specifically what I'm looking for is a large scale rc truck (around 20"L x 12"H) that can be
crashed over and over, big wheels, batteries that can last ~20min, can go 35+ mph, no assembly needed, a tall clearance (between the ground and the base of the truck) and the biggest hurdle... is less than $300.
Please! Any help finding an rc truck like this would be insanely appreciated
Welcome. Sorry but you won't find anything with what your looking for under 300. NO WAY. $300 will get your foot in the door of HOBBY GRADE RC's. That rc you had wasn't hobby grade that's why it was under 300. With 300 these days is a esc motor combo.. rollers are 5+ Sometimes you got to pay for what you want. You can spend under $500 and maybe come close. But your cutting your self short really shirt at 300 sorry...

Love that Digger bro. Awesome truck you got there!
Thanks, where ever we go, I always bring the Digger, and it's truck with the least maintenance and incredibly durable.

Back