NEW Losi LMT Mini 1/18 Brushed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Said I was gonna wait… but after watching all the videos I couldn’t help myself. 🤪
D941220A-A660-43BF-B19D-4A5D0767D859.jpeg

Rusty mm vs a my.rear motor rusty. That would be good to see. But I'll bring out my wheeler and you'll definitely be beat

I got driving and lap.times down. Now I'm just trying to get consistency and drive / race line
I’ll bring out my mm slash and kick both yalls butts!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

also, i may be building a mm bandit for racing, stay tuned...
I really want to see how it does compared to a race kit (ie B6.4/D, 22 5.0, XB2, YZ2, LD2, ect)
Carpet, indoor dirt, or outdoor dirt? I don't have any outdoor tires and I probably won't. Trying to stick with carpet and indoor dirt

Last edited:
Slow servo
What AE shocks are those?

may = probably = or you should do it
Well first, if we all wanna race, you both need transponders, they be expensive. around 80 to 110 bucks. I recommend a MyLaps as they are supported at most tracks.
ouch, welp, racing may just be too much $. but the racing MM bandit would be the coolest thing EVER. i do think i could make it comp worthy.
did you custom that chassis?

ouch, welp, racing may just be too much $. but the racing MM bandit would be the coolest thing EVER. i do think i could make it comp worthy.

did you custom that chassis?
I designed it in Onshape and plasma cut it out of aluminum at school.
Slow servo
What AE shocks are those?

may = probably = or you should do it. Lol
Well first, if we all wanna race, you both need transponders, they be expensive. around 80 to 110 bucks. I recommend a MyLaps as they are supported at most tracks.
Not sure what shocks they are. They came with the sc6.2 kit that I got from my buddy Wes who passes.
Passed

I’m a bit late to the party here but when I first saw this I was pretty stoked.

Two major detractors I’ve seen in some YouTube reviews are: 1, it’s brushed and priced way too high for that. 2. The diffs are not sealed, they are metal geared, but there is no way to put some heavier diff oil in them to make it handle like an actual MT just a little grease. 2.5, the geometry of the 4 link suspension is wrong and with the wheels stationary on a flat surface you can rotate the chassis left and right like 10°. Not enough triangulation in the upper links to get the stability.

Love the mean green collection. Also love the aggressive tires. Watch your arms and feet!