NEW Losi LMT Mini 1/18 Brushed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can probably put in the 2 in 1 from spektrum 6000kv tho, a bit high for a MT

A furitek sensored system in there would be a beast.
Or a Amazon combo like Surpass Hobby /.King Val would work. ESC/motor separate is best, for me at least. Gives you more program-ability, and more weight to try to keep it down, well at least for my mini b club racer.

A furitek sensored system in there would be a beast.
Or a Amazon combo like Surpass Hobby /.King Val would work. ESC/motor separate is best, for me at least. Gives you more program-ability, and more weight to try to keep it down, well at least for my mini b club racer.
I've gotta come race you sometime.

I wana race or at least try. I’m pretty good at carnage though.

Rusty mm vs a my.rear motor rusty. That would be good to see. But I'll bring out my wheeler and you'll definitely be beat
its not set up for racing though. id get my butt whupped
I got driving and lap.times down. Now I'm just trying to get consistency and drive / race line

Rusty mm vs a my.rear motor rusty. That would be good to see. But I'll bring out my wheeler and you'll definitely be beat

I got driving and lap.times down. Now I'm just trying to get consistency and drive / race line
bring 'em all and ill do my best to shame!

What are these Rusty’s you guys speak about??

Ohh ok sweet! I was thinking something rusty. That put a jingle in my brain 🧠

Yea I can agree with that guess old age. It’s still half ass working. Rat life for Life 😜