NEW Losi LMT Mini 1/18 Brushed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1708652381300.png

Lower links installed, uppers were out of stock. Gotta drive it now and see how I like it before I put the new servo in. Feels like I successfully lowered the CG. We’ll see soon enough.

View attachment 183089View attachment 183090View attachment 183091View attachment 183092View attachment 183093View attachment 183094View attachment 183095View attachment 183096View attachment 183097

View attachment 183098View attachment 183099
You're really making me want one man. What are you going to do about the motor and ESC? I can't believe they didn't put a brushless system in that for the price.

You're really making me want one man. What are you going to do about the motor and ESC? I can't believe they didn't put a brushless system in that for the price.
Yea, brushed sounds pretty lame doesn’t it.. It’s surprisingly quick tho. 😳
As much as I’d love to toss a 10 series mamba micro combo at it. I feel like it would ruin it. I did that to my Grom and it became almost undriveable in the house, and that’s exactly why I bought them. So I’ll probably just leave well enough alone for now… It’s hard tho cause I typically over power everything!! 😈

Yea, brushed sounds pretty lame doesn’t it.. It’s surprisingly quick tho. 😳
As much as I’d love to toss a 10 series mamba micro combo at it. I feel like it would ruin it. I did that to my Grom and it became almost undriveable in the house, and that’s exactly why I bought them. So I’ll probably just leave well enough alone for now… It’s hard tho cause I typically over power everything!! 😈
But you could tame that down in the settings. I feel the same way about the Granite. While it's fun at 100%, it's just a tad too fast for it's own good. 75% is too slow though.

But you could tame that down in the settings. I feel the same way about the Granite. While it's fun at 100%, it's just a tad too fast for it's own good. 75% is too slow though.
True, I turned the punch all the way down on the Grom. Still need to add some expo to the throttle though. Literally can’t get past 1/4-1/3 throttle without standing backflips. 😳

STOP TEMPTING ME!!! 🤣

My Grom and my Gorgon are both staying stock, just so I can have a grab and go session without it getting complicated. Sometimes simple is good. I have plenty of other rigs that have been hopped up.

I hate when I hit send before I'm ready!

That Grave digger keeps calling me, and I keep resisting, but it's getting tougher.