I need help making a bad decision

• Thread starter remote uncontrol
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Houdini playing Catzilla. Notice he's on my helipad.

houdini's heli 2.jpg

Limitless! Or a typhon 6S. Buggies are too fun.
I wanted the limitless but I talked to a couple guys and it sounds like I can set the Vte2 up for a little bit cheaper. And I’ve been interested in the typhon but I want to send a car over 100 mph and I didn’t think the typhon was the best idea

Ehh, you see typhon 6S speedrun builds all the time. Many have gotten 100mph on the stock electronics. Plus, doing 100 seems like an expensive way to build a car to end up with it blowed up all over the road. I’d do 100 once to say “I did it” (maybe with my detta) but never again.

Ehh, you see typhon 6S speedrun builds all the time. Many have gotten 100mph on the stock electronics. Plus, doing 100 seems like an expensive way to build a car to end up with it blowed up all over the road. I’d do 100 once to say “I did it” (maybe with my detta) but never again.
DO IT

I’m wanting to do it but I’m broke. I’m digging in all my dresser drawers looking for cash right now 🤣 I bet I beat 😜
Yeah, you're not ready for +100mph speed runs. Stick with the safe, economical rc sailboat hobby. Just don't sailboat in hurricane winds 😆

Last edited:
Yeah, like @Xraycer said, you’re gonna need money to build a 100mph speed runner. If you wanna speed run tho, you should look for a arrma vendetta roller. They’re cheap and the Vendetta is pretty dang fast. 100MPH may be the limit for sane people. If you’re insane, 120MPH is possible

Yeah, like @Xraycer said, you’re gonna need money to build a 100mph speed runner. If you wanna speed run tho, you should look for a arrma vendetta roller. They’re cheap and the Vendetta is pretty dang fast. 100MPH may be the limit for sane people. If you’re insane, 120MPH is possible
I came to the conclusion long ago that I’m insane 😂

Back