I need help making a bad decision

• Thread starter remote uncontrol
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remote uncontrol

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Boating
I believe I’ll be able to get another rc in a couple months. I’m bouncing in between a hobao Vte2 and an eflite habu sts I’ll be able to elaborate more in a couple hours but I’d like a bit of input now

I believe I’ll be able to get another rc in a couple months. I’m bouncing in between a hobao Vte2 and an eflite habu sts I’ll be able to elaborate more in a couple hours but I’d like a bit of input now
If it still has parts support I'd go Hobao. Planes I see kissing the ground and becoming disassembled.

If it still has parts support I'd go Hobao. Planes I see kissing the ground and becoming disassembled.
I'm terrible at flying! I started out on a computer simulator, and became pretty good with most planes on there. However, once I'm out in real conditions, anxiety ensues and I eventually panic and lose control and ultimately crash. I just don't feel flying is for me unless I forever stay in SAFE mode.

Last edited:
I love spending other people's money!

The Hobo is a work of art but a bit pricey too.

Why two very different choices?
I’m not even sure why these two appeal to me. It may be because they’re two different kinds of rc that I’ve never dabbled in. I’ve been debating the car for several months and the plane for just a few weeks. I can’t just get the one with the coolest crashes because I think they both excel at self destructing

I keep looking at planes. Then keep reminding myself that I can't drive the stupid car, what makes me think a plane is a good idea?

I started with planes so the transition to cars was a bit easier. ;)

Have you flown an edf before? If not I would recommend this one, very stable at slow and fast speeds.
Freewing F-22 V2
No I’ve barely flown anything and I’m too stubborn to fly any kind of prop plane for some reason. I’m leaning to the car right now because I’m pretty sure I suck at flying planes but I have no solid proof

No I’ve barely flown anything and I’m too stubborn to fly any kind of prop plane for some reason. I’m leaning to the car right now because I’m pretty sure I suck at flying planes but I have no solid proof

With my luck it would fly away never to be seen again.

I’m a little concerned about that as well.

It's just like my puppy. He took his little puppy back pack, hopped a train and said the Hobo life was calling him. He was never seen again.

OIG2.q5etIqItwduviSeLnh_u

I’m building up a pretty strong case against getting a plane 😂 when you mentioned puppy I remember when one of my friends came over with his plane our dogs were determined to eat it out of the air
Cats love the little helicopters. They are giant bugs to them.

Back