How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife and I were talking about the changes going on. It's mind blowing and very scary actually.
Now a hurricane headed towards California, that's crazy.
Yeah, it makes me wonder myself. And all the space missions these days seem kinda desperate. Abandon ship lol.

We have thunderstorms coming next week from the hurricane that is off the coast of Cali, not looking forward to that. Look what happened with the last lightning strike just the other day.

Ok, so I woke up this morning to an overcast sky, later I looked out the window to see it sprinkling. I thought wtf? Not one to waste a miracle I went out to enjoy it. Holy moly, at 7:30 in the morning it was already 81°F and the sprinkles were evaporating on impact. It only lasted about 10 minutes and all it managed to accomplish was to make our already dirty cats look even worse. It did help my mood a little, I can pretend it's raining outside. :)

Mrs Doom wants to start putting up Halloween decorations inside this weekend. We love Halloween, maybe it will boost our spirits. <<<see what I did there. 👻 it's a little early but we skipped it last year so I'm game.

Smokey as all get out but a lot cooler. Felt good on my bike ride. I made it 6 miles before my oxygen machine was begging for me.
This smoke is a killer for me.

Pretty nice this morning, tomorrow will be a good day, then it gets warm again. The only thing I like about summer is the longer days.

1662829513671.png

Ok, so I woke up this morning to an overcast sky, later I looked out the window to see it sprinkling. I thought wtf? Not one to waste a miracle I went out to enjoy it. Holy moly, at 7:30 in the morning it was already 81°F and the sprinkles were evaporating on impact. It only lasted about 10 minutes and all it managed to accomplish was to make our already dirty cats look even worse. It did help my mood a little, I can pretend it's raining outside. :)

Mrs Doom wants to start putting up Halloween decorations inside this weekend. We love Halloween, maybe it will boost our spirits. <<<see what I did there. 👻 it's a little early but we skipped it last year so I'm game.
My most favorite Halloween we went to this office for a carpet cleaning company. Jim Davis, the owner, dressed up just like Beetlejuice and put a haunted house through the office. It was a killer makeup he had on. You'd have sworn it was really Michael Keaton, because he sounded and moved around just like him.

After going through the haunted house, Jim asked us if we wanted to help out. We were dressed up so we were like hell yeah! It was such a good time scaring all the people coming through. They had this pitch black maze, and I hid behind the wall with a sliding window I would open just as they passed by, wearing my glow in the dark skull mask. Good times!

Always have to one up us! :p

Unfortunately being in the central valley, we get smoke from up north and down south when there are big fires. It tends to settle here. I feel ya with the air quaility, my eyes have been killing me for the past week.

If we don't get some serious rain in the next couple of years we are going to look like the Sahara. I wish I could at least live near the coast.

Cali has been burning for quite awhile though and so many homes lost. It's really sad.

@Doom!
Those can be erie-sistable huh?
Hopefully the spirits help you creep it real. Hope your halloween is a spooktacular one. I used to love it. All the free candy I used to be goblin up, but I'm more of an I scream man myself!

Hope I didnt drive you batty.
Tip of the day...... only bad witches can drive stick. 😁😎

You get down to 65°F and you'll be speakin' my language. :thumbs-up:
65 as a high and I'm all ears.

Used to be in the ditched 50° tshirt or long sleeve t shirt and dickies pants. My co workers had 2 pairs of pants and short sleeve long sleeve and a jacket or two.

Even at 65 and 70 I'm sweating.

Boy all the people buying up water you'd think we would have a hurricane coming this way.

Our morning are in the high 50s low 60s but we went to my grand daughters soccer game last night and 6pm and it was 91F.

Back