First crawler build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New servo came in today from my awesome sponsor RCJuice. Going to wait to install it until I get some video recorded with the 20kg in it now to show how it struggles in certain situations. Then I will install and try to recreate the exact same situation but with the new beast servo for comparison.
20211016_174905.jpg

Got the new servo installed RCjuice sent me today. Didn't realize the WP1080 only has BEC voltage up to 7.4v so not sure what the servo is even producing. Rated at 486 oz-in at 8.4v so maybe 400 oz-in at 7.4v? Haven't really gotten to test it on the track and rocks outside as we have been getting rain and bad winds. Speed is a big improvement and feels stronger for sure over the 20kg dsservo I was running though.
20211021_200300.jpg
20211021_200318.jpg

Finally got video done crawling with the RGT with the new ESC, motor and servo installed. Super happy with the performance. Sorry about the cheesy music I had issues with audio so didn't want to leave it silent for majority of the video.

Back