Element Enduro Sendero HD of Doom!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Where did you get the camping gear?

Thats a sweet rig man nice pic. Nice mod bumper looks good 👍

Very nice man!!! looks awesome nice work with the details. Love that front looks like my dads old 78 Chevy blazer when I was a kid.
Awesome work DOOM
That's a great looking rig. Can't wait to see more. I'm loving all the little details to separate it from just another crawler. Great job @Doom!
Thanks a bunch guys! Really enjoying this one, thanks for letting me share with you.

Got my wife's tires today. They actually look really good mounted up
20210708_155852.jpg

Soooooo, after trimming my back bumper to fit, and being so happy with it, I just replaced it with a front bumper that works better as a back bumper. Confused? 🤔

Well the front bumper (now back bumper) actually gives me a little better clearance, and light sockets. I have light sockets! How could I not add tail lights? Your right, I just had too!

PSX_20210712_202013.jpg

We have tail lights!
PSX_20210712_201504.jpg

Soooooo, after trimming my back bumper to fit, and being so happy with it, I just replaced it with a front bumper that works better as a back bumper. Confused? 🤔

Well the front bumper (now back bumper) actually gives me a little better clearance, and light sockets. I have light sockets! How could I not add tail lights? Your right, I just had too!

View attachment 129457

We have tail lights!
View attachment 129458
I would have never known that that was a front bumper. Looks perfect back there! Good call!
So, what does the front look like now?

I would have never known that that was a front bumper. Looks perfect back there! Good call!
So, what does the front look like now?
The front is the same, the front bumper, was an extra that came with the old back bumper, as a set. (originally for the previous model of the Sendero kit)

Not much of an update, last time I was out, I exploded a set of wheel bearings and lost a pin in the right rear. So today I did a quick swap and now she's up and going again. I can't remember the last time I had a 5 minute repair on anything! :)

Not much of an update, last time I was out, I exploded a set of wheel bearings and lost a pin in the right rear. So today I did a quick swap and now she's up and going again. I can't remember the last time I had a 5 minute repair on anything! :)
5 minutes?

I've peed longer than that! 😆

Back