Element Enduro Sendero HD of Doom!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today l decided the Sendero HD needed a real name, so today I made it some new stickers, one for the windshield, and one for each door, it is now to be known as "El Diablo"

PSX_20210908_193427.jpg

Today l decided the Sendero HD needed a real name, so today I made it some new stickers, one for the windshield, and one for each door, it is now to be known as "El Diablo"

View attachment 132204
I was just looking at this thread again 3 days ago. That just looks perfect there! But I have to stop looking now because I will want one too much 😜

Yeah buddy looks awesome man!!
Nice name it fits perfectly 👍👍

View attachment 132204
What kind of vinyl cutter do you have? I've been wondering if mine will cut stuff that small.

@Greywolf74 We have a 55" Graphtec vinyl cutter at work, it does amazingly fine cuts. I used to have a vinyl cutter at home, but once we got this at work I never used, it so I gave it to my sister in law. The problem with super small fine cut vinyl is getting it to separate from the release liner.

@Greywolf74 We have a 55" Graphtec vinyl cutter at work, it does amazingly fine cuts. I used to have a vinyl cutter at home, but once we got this at work I never used, it so I gave it to my sister in law. The problem with super small fine cut vinyl is getting it to separate from the release liner.
I'm betting it has a servo motor in it rather than a stepper motor like mine. I'm betting mine wont cut anything quite that small. I originally bought mine to do decals for my 1:1 Challenger and its great for that but I've noticed even with that trying to do something like fancy scroll type text font it will have a problem with either cutting it properly or sometimes pieces will get stuck to the cutting blade and lift off. That being said I havent tried to do anything small with a normal font so i guess one of these days Ill have to see what mine can do. I'm actually tempted to sell mine cuz I hardly ever even use it like I thought I would.

I was looking into getting a vinyl cutter for decals, but there is a print shop a couple blocks from me that can print awesome decals, and they are pretty cheap.

Ok, in todays installment, we added a set of Injoro 1.9 beadlock rims to the Sendero of Doom! They are a very nice quality, no problems with aligning holes, or stripped threads. It took me a while to get the gazillion screws in but that was to be expected. They also included plenty of extra screws (of course, the one time I didn't lose any).

View attachment 128585

View attachment 128586
Next time just go every other hole…..that’s what I do…… so I may have just beat you in laziness
Today, it's all about the details!
I had some extra bits and pieces (who doesn't) that I used to add to my roll bar. Just a little extra to make it different than stock. Some cutting here, some screwing there. Also added some items to round out the cargo area. Some gas cans, tent, day packs, etc. Radio antenna on the front, and finally put my side mirrors on.

View attachment 129183View attachment 129184View attachment 129185
For real though…… look at all this detail. How lazy could you really be!!?

Last edited:
I like doing the detail stuff, for me the mechanical stuff is tedious, I'm a driver not a pit crew. :p

Back