Element Enduro Sendero HD of Doom!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I added a set of Benedict Harry Brass Wheel Weights. They added quite a bit of heft to the lower end. Fit was perfect on my Injora beadlocks, they came with the correct longer bolts and were super easy to install. I can't wait to try them out! :)

61HBlpSckEL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
PSX_20210815_165727.jpg
PSX_20210815_165619.jpg

With the hard body on the rig just finished, "red Jeep" , I want to add some wheel weights also. It is a bit top heavy.

Was just going through this thread again and something caught my eye on the 1st page. What the hell is this guy doing?
Untitled50_20210816123812.png

Love this truck man. It looks completely different than it did when you got it. I wish I could get ahold of that rear bumper so I could print ya something a little different. Not that the one on there doesn't look great, but I can envision something really cool there.

Was just going through this thread again and something caught my eye on the 1st page. What the hell is this guy doing?
🤣 At the time I took the photo, that guy was still new, and was still tied up in twine, I stuck him back there to keep him out of the way, until I could untie him. He does look a little suspicious. ;)

I could always pick up another bumper set, and have it shipped to you, I think they are under twenty bucks. Let me think on it. 🤔

🤣 At the time I took the photo, that guy was still new, and was still tied up in twine, I stuck him back there to keep him out of the way, until I could untie him. He does look a little suspicious. ;)

I could always pick up another bumper set, and have it shipped to you, I think they are under twenty bucks. Let me think on it. 🤔
Or if you have a caliper handy, you could send me some drawings 😉

Looks like he got teabagged!
That is what I was thinking. The fact that @Doom! Said that one was tied up means it was an involuntary tea bagging, but he/she sure looks happy to partake 🤣
I just looked at this kit and it's only $345 on Amazon or $375 at Tower. That's really not too bad at all. This may be my Christmas present to myself this year. Are there many upgrades needed or available for it? Being a trail truck pretty much anything goes I am assuming.

@WickedFog I think there are a decent amount of upgrades possible, not like Traxxas or Axial but enough. I don't dive to deep into a lot of the stuff out there, because I really haven't needed to. It's great to tinker with, lots of little things you can do to it. I think my next one will be the Element Ecto.

You can take a look at their page, they have a few builders kits if that's more to your taste. Element

@WickedFog I think there are a decent amount of upgrades possible, not like Traxxas or Axial but enough. I don't dive to deep into a lot of the stuff out there, because I really haven't needed to. It's great to tinker with, lots of little things you can do to it. I think my next one will be the Element Ecto.

You can take a look at their page, they have a few builders kits if that's more to your taste. Element
Yeah, I was looking at that builder's kit as well. But it got me thinking - I have enough projects atm, so a rtr would probably be best. It will be a couple months before I pull the trigger. I think I already have my RC budget spent next month 😜

I started the hinting to Mrs. Doom! that I need a new crawler, so far I'm at the "eye roll" stage. 🤣 Next should be the "didn't you just get a new one" stage, followed by the "If you really need it" stage, I just need to put in the hours. 🤣

I started the hinting to Mrs. Doom! that I need a new crawler, so far I'm at the "eye roll" stage. 🤣 Next should be the "didn't you just get a new one" stage, followed by the "If you really need it" stage, I just need to put in the hours. 🤣
This will come at a heavy price!........more quality time with Mrs. Doom via the Hallmark channel! 😱

This will come at a heavy price!........more quality time with Mrs. Doom via the Hallmark channel! 😱
It's a price I'm willing to pay, when I have to watch, I just look for crawling spots in all the background scenes and point them out to her! 🤣

It's a price I'm willing to pay, when I have to watch, I just look for crawling spots in all the background scenes and point them out to her! 🤣
Wow......yet she still wants you to watch with her? Mrs. Doom's tolerance level is apparently very high.

Back