Element Enduro Sendero HD of Doom!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's time for an update.

I finally got around to trimming my front fenders, I removed about 3/4 of the material from them, to give me enough clearance so I don't rub anymore.
PSX_20210614_203745.jpg
PSX_20210614_203837.jpg

Also added a fire extinguisher to the bed. One detail at a time. :)

PSX_20210614_204042.jpg

Until next time, thanks for looking! :)

Looks nice and clean! What tool did you just for the trimming task?

That fire extinguisher is a perfect add!

I used a pair of heavy duty scissors (like kitchen shears) slow and steady. I drew a rough line with a Sharpie pen (it rubs off with alchohol when done).
61NgOMdMSyS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Thanks, trim a little, cut it off to get it out of the way, repeat until done. It is easier than using an Xacto knife.

Thanks, trim a little, cut it off to get it out of the way, repeat until done. It is easier than using an Xacto knife.
I just do not enjoy doing tedious detail work like that. I would do it if I needed to, but I would not like it!

It's all in the details....

I took Xraycer's advice and changed out my shackles for red ones. I put 'em on front and rear. They cost me nothing but Amazon points. :) I like the little extra pop of color.

PSX_20210616_195805.jpg
PSX_20210616_195657.jpg

It's all in the details....

I took Xraycer's advice and changed out my shackles for red ones. I put 'em on front and rear. They cost me nothing but Amazon points. :) I like the little extra pop of color.
Oh, yeah!

Dare I say, paint those diff covers red as well? 😉

Ok, in todays installment, we added a set of Injoro 1.9 beadlock rims to the Sendero of Doom! They are a very nice quality, no problems with aligning holes, or stripped threads. It took me a while to get the gazillion screws in but that was to be expected. They also included plenty of extra screws (of course, the one time I didn't lose any).

PSX_20210626_171330.jpg

PSX_20210626_171540.jpg

Damn it @Doom! Your making me want to screw around with my trx-4s again...... lol. I'm liking the look of the general grabbers I think I'll pick a set up for my wife's raptor. She isn't too thrilled with the super swampers she has. But I'm a die hard interco guy. Even have them on my full scale rig lol.

Tonight's addition may seem a little boring. Tonight I installed a set of Club5 wheel wells to the Sendero of Doom! They may not seem too exciting, but now at least I can't look straight through the wheel wells, and into the inside of my body. It bugged me that I could see the insides, it made it more toy like, now it feels a bit more scale.

The wheel wells were 3d printed and are nice quality, fit was excellent.

PSX_20210628_204944.jpg

This isn't boring to me as it is actually inspiring for me to see your build and makes me want to work harder on my trx-4s. I will be ordering a set of the general grabbers for the wife's raptor. I showed the pictures of yours and she immediately wanted them so that's what she will get.

Tonight's addition may seem a little boring. Tonight I installed a set of Club5 wheel wells to the Sendero of Doom! They may not seem too exciting, but now at least I can't look straight through the wheel wells, and into the inside of my body. It bugged me that I could see the insides, it made it more toy like, now it feels a bit more scale.

View attachment 128683
Keeping a bit of the dirt out is certainly a big plus as well.

View attachment 128683
Those wheel wells look great!

Added a Jack because, well, the spare is worthless without one. 🤣

View attachment 128711
I don't know, that driver could be Steven Austin aka The Six Million Dollar Man.
If so, he wouldn't need a jack.....or, even a tire iron 😉

Man, I'm really dating myself! Lol

Back