Cayman of Doom!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
I finally got a Furitek Cayman, very cool little beastie. I can see why it is the king of the hill.
PSX_20231202_102438.jpg

I decided I wanted another body option, something a little lighter than the hard body it comes with.
The first thing I did was add a magnet to the rear of the carbon fiber chassis.
PSX_20231202_102231.jpg

Next up I decided the Axial Deadbolt body was a good candidate since I have a few in the spares box. So I added magnets in the appropriate locations.

PSX_20231202_102532.jpg

Still doing a few things to the body so more pics will come later. :)

Last edited:
I understand, I've been saving for this since it came out. It was worth the wait though.
I'll bet. It's definitely the best RTR small scale crawler out there. Enjoy it while you can before I come steal it 🙃

I'll bet. It's definitely the best RTR small scale crawler out there. Enjoy it while you can before I come steal it 🙃
Congrats @Doom! when you buy your own or wait to buy it you seem to enjoy it more. Looks like a fun truck.

While your steal it I'm stealing the jato. 🫠

Today decided to give the Cayman some new Injora tires and wheels. The tires are their swamp claw tires. Love the super soft compound of the rubber, nice and sticky. I went with a big tire as you can see quite a difference compared to the original tire and wheel on the right.

PSX_20240317_162334.jpg

Back