Biggest motor for nitro stampede?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my buddies summit is prob. running 70s on 3s, I just want this thing to run with it.

If it can't be done, that's fine. I Just wanted to know what you guys thought I could get THIS TRUCk to run, I'm not going to purchase a on road, I like monster trucks and stadium trucks, awd buggies too!

I rather doubt a Summit would run 70 mph on 3s.

As far as the 'Pede goes, I'd guesstimate an OS .18 geared high might get up to 50 mph. That should be about as fast as it should go.

I rather doubt a Summit would run 70 mph on 3s.

As far as the 'Pede goes, I'd guesstimate an OS .18 geared high might get up to 50 mph. That should be about as fast as it should go.

Well, The lipo's should be charged, it's running the mamba monster maxx 2200kv setup and it's got huge tires that baloon and act as a clutch. It's almost physically impossible to top out, no matter how fast you're going, you can twist the throttle and it will lift up. You can get it topped out, it takes a lot of rode though.I might get some videos and gps action tonight. I just messaged him and the camera should be charged.

STICK A SUPERCHARGER ON IT¡¡¡¡ lol . Joke .