a build thread of build threads!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke66

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
well here we are! i decided to make a thread with all my future threads in it. all my future builds will be right here. so with out further ado here they are!

number 1 is the thead of not only my trx4m, but my siblings and dads as well. (ill get the link posted asap after i start the thread)
https://www.rctalk.com/forum/thread...e-quadruple-or-something-build-thread.138252/
IMG_3796.jpg

Last edited:
Like the third one the most

The black jeep of the family are we? Been there. Done that. 🤣
Think I have done little more than Black Jeep in my family then some true facts.

family photo!
IMG_0370.JPG

in the middle is my 'Detta, left side is the Traxxas 'Stash, far right is the rustler MM, front left is my TRX4M, front right is a PXtoys SandyLand.
IMG_0371.JPG

look at the 'Detta taking all the attention.

Edit: oh yes how could i forget, the Traxxas Stash build. this one has been like this for a while now. but soon is gona get a whole lot o parts and other goodies, like 6S POWER!!!!!
Link: https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/traxxas-stash-msct.139437/
IMG_0360.JPG

Last edited:
it has m.i.p. drive shafts so those hopefully wont explode, i might have to fix everything else though.
i think the trannys gonna be the first thing to go! was it the vxl truck or does it have upgraded transmission gears? if not those plastic ones are gonna go bye bye 🤣

Here we is my slash 2wd. It has a hobbywing max10 G2 2400kv combo. I run it on 4s. It has the lcg chassis conversion kit on it. That yellow brenthal shell is from my buddy wes who passed away. Actually, both body shells are from wes. For tires, I have picket SC c2 tires on the rear and some carpet tires on the front. It said the name on them but it got rubbed off. The tires are from wes too. I just finished gluing up some tires I got in a trade and I got this car and the other slash that I gave to @brighton and the ECX amp that I gave to my brother. The tires I glued are on duratrax six pack st rims. Don’t know the name of the tires though. Attached below are all the photos.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here we is my slash 2wd. It has a hobbywing max10 G2 2400kv combo. I run it on 4s. It has the lcg chassis conversion kit on it. That yellow brenthal shell is from my buddy wes who passed away. Actually, both body shells are from wes. For tires, I have picket SC c2 tires on the rear and some carpet tires on the front. It said the name on them but it got rubbed off. The tires are from wes too. I just finished gluing up some tires I got in a trade and I got this car and the other slash that I gave to @brighton and the ECX amp that I gave to my brother. The tires I glued are on duratrax six pack st rims. Don’t know the name of the tires though. Attached below are all the photos.
View attachment 171631View attachment 171632View attachment 171633View attachment 171634
View attachment 171635View attachment 171636View attachment 171637View attachment 171638View attachment 171639
Just letting you know, that if you need to rebuild the big bore traxxas shocks, they are a pain to do, due to the e and c clips. I experienced that this morning. I knew I should had stick with stock, or went with GTRs, but I got them like 2 years ago.
4s Surprising that its still alive. Lol.

Back