trx4m trio (soon to be quadruple or something) build thread.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke66

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
so i dont have much to say at this point, i just got a pic and a promise that something WILL happen.

heres a pic by the way
IMG_3796.jpg

maybe i should mention that ill only be showing my truck (the middle bronco) most of the time. i might show the others if they get any VERY noteworthy upgrades. i just thought i should mention that.

i know this is totally random but ill give yall another pic:

image0.jpeg

I like it. How does it go? I prefer the 1/10 Sport. Buts that's just me. Go with it and have fun.:cool:

I want a Felony. Sooo bad I can taste it. But the wife says no. I get it. But on the brighter side I can get it for Christmas. Just have to wait. Ha. Oh well.If I get one it will be orange. And get a clear body. Will paint it flat black/ with white doors. It will be a Madd/Maxx, cop car.
Any how that's what I plan to do. Blue lights on top. Nothing stupid. I might make it my shelf queen. P.S. I can get it, but I will have to sleep with it as well. Not my cup of tea. Think I will wait till XMast. :thumbs-up:

Last edited:
I swapped out the stock tires for some of the Traxxas ones off the defender. Now it looks and drives WAY better! I also got a speed transmission. The top speed and ecseleration almost doubled, at the cost of power

I swapped out the stock tires for some of the Traxxas ones off the defender. Now it looks and drives WAY better! I also got a speed transmission. The top speed and ecseleration almost doubled, at the cost of power

The Defender tires are soooo much better than the Bronco tires. :thumbs-up:

welp. What a dead thread. Let's fix that. I don't have any pics ATM but I've got a whole list of mods I've done since the last update. First, I put back in the original high speed tranny. Now I've got me torque! This summer my factory servo broke so I got an Injora 9 (i think) KG servo. I've found a bunch of 3D models on thingiverse and Cults3D that I've printed and slapped on, such as: High clearance front bumper, Rear bumper delete, Flex blades, (AKA flex keys) some hex extenders, and rock sliders.

Welp, that's it. Not too much going on but it's still a fun little rig nonetheless!

Back