a build thread of build threads!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the point....
images (3).jpeg

fine, you asked for it, the last tease before the reveal tomorrow.
IMG_0621.JPG
just going to start the build thread, (tomorrow) i still have to order some parts and wait for the maker of the 3d model to release the transmission (I'm not smart enough to design this myself lol). stay tuned!

fine, you asked for it, the last tease before the reveal tomorrow.View attachment 175340 just going to start the build thread, (tomorrow) i still have to order some parts and wait for the maker of the 3d model to release the transmission (I'm not smart enough to design this myself lol). stay tuned!
ITS A 3D PRINTED CARRRRR
ITS A 3D PRINTED CARRRRR
is it almost done..?

Last edited:
TODAY IS THE DAY! Can't wait to here your latest build!
And after all the suspense, it better be good 😆

@luke66 - that does look like a nice printer. How much are they? Curious about those Z-axis lead screws. Are they ground or just machined? I assume they have a belt around them in the base?

And after all the suspense, it better be good 😆

@luke66 - that does look like a nice printer. How much are they? Curious about those Z-axis lead screws. Are they ground or just machined? I assume they have a belt around them in the base?
thats a bambu P1P, they come in at about 600$. worth every penny.
the reveal should be tonight, or earlier.

thats a bambu P1P, they come in at about 600$. worth every penny.
the reveal should be tonight, or earlier.
Oh, that's not too bad a price. Spanning the gap on the side windows with no supports and no apparent droop is pretty impressive.

Back