Lets play "Name that tool"!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I didn't even see the sides were different. Great guess. Is it right? I will have to share some tools here and see if you guys can guess 😉

Edit, yep, Tunedpipe for the win. Ok, who knows what these are for...
View attachment 131261
They look a lot like ball link reamers

I have an object to show as soon as this one is solved.

All right, I'll let you guys see how they are used.

Oh, he disabled playback on other sites. Just click watch on YT.

Actually, the way this guy describes it, @Doom! got the closest. He says "spread the balls apart, wiggle it back and forth, and go in and out of the hole" 😝

Last edited:
Alright, a little trickier now.... I think.

I placed "stickers" to cover up the brand name, which would almost give this product away.
InShot_20210819_211942793.jpg
InShot_20210819_212053983.jpg
InShot_20210819_212202254.jpg

Part of a drill stand or table saw??🤔
I missed all the fun tonight dam work. long 14hr day.. I got one after this is solved.
I have an object to show as soon as this one is solved.
Sorry sir you go before me I. Late to the party.. no worries..

It's got to be some sort of cutting plate.. there's cut/scratches across plate.. and inches and MM on both sides.. table cutter?

Last edited:
He says "spread the balls apart, wiggle it back and forth, and go in and out of the hole" 😝
Hopefully you get more than just a tiny bit of drag 🤣 🤣 🤣

....but seriously, I want a set now :hehe:
No idea what this newest one is.

Looks like it measures the depth or height of something but I can't figure out what

Part of a drill stand or table saw??🤔
I missed all the fun tonight dam work. long 14hr day.. I got one after this is solved.

Sorry sir you go before me I. Late to the party.. no worries..

It's got to be some sort of cutting plate.. there's cut/scratches across plate.. and inches and MM on both sides.. table cutter?
Nope
Looks like it measures the depth or height of something but I can't figure out what
Yes, no, maybe, and why not 😁

Does that help at all?

Nope

Yes, no, maybe, and why not 😁

Does that help at all?
If @Tunedpipe chimes in, I would say let these guys know the answer. They are all gonna kick themselves for not figuring it out lol.