Lets play "Name that tool"!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
If anyone can tell me what this tool is specifically used for I'll send you a 4pc set of Align brand metric wrenches on me. First correct answer in the thread wins. GO!

*HINT* This tool is not used specifically in the RC hobby although it can be :)

20210818_144416.jpg
20210818_144438.jpg

Looks like the tool Ill chuck at others being a tool. 😂

Looks like it's used for cutting something or somethings at different lengths. Idk if it's for wires or what though. I've never seen anything like it 😆

Looks somewhat like a balsa stripper.

Cheech and Chong size roach clip..

Last edited:
I'm a nerd of Potsie Weber like proportions for having a tool to do this. 🤣

Kevin is on the right trail

Last edited:
If no one gets it by tomorrow after noon Ill spill the beans

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they have a actually tools for that.. because a razor or knife is to hard to use??? Only a IT electric engineer need would have one of those... good job FOG well done 👍👍

It was kinda unfair because my dad had something very similar. Otherwise I would have had no clue.

The wrenches would likely be wasted on me though. Send them to Retro Kevin. It was his guess that gave me the flashback.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they have a actually tools for that.. because a razor or knife is to hard to use??? Only a IT electric engineer need would have one of those... good job FOG well done 👍👍
I told you I was an epic nerd for having them...with scissors its harder to make sure they are the exact matching lengths I need 🤣🤣🤣

It was kinda unfair because my dad had something very similar. Otherwise I would have had no clue.
The wrenches would likely be wasted on me though. Send them to Retro Kevin. It was his guess that gave me the flashback.
Fair nuff. @RetroKevin PM me your mailing address :)

I use a razor for everything, no holder just a blade. I guess I'm old school.
Lol! I'm that way at work, I do a lot of cutting and I use a plain single sided razor blade, everyone around me cringes, especially when I hold it I'm my lips so I can flip something over. I never think about it I've been doing it that way so long.

I'm with Chubaka. OLD SCHOOL ALL THE WAY.. I get it.. you want to have exact sizes. And be consistent but that's why you just put the end againt a square edge and cut.. I don't use scissors.. I'm a knife or razor guy..but I do like the idea of that cool little MAN toy/tool 🤣🤣👍👍👍