Lets play "Name that tool"!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have never guessed that.
Most of you I'm sure knows what this is.
Also give me the nickname and actual tool name.

OIP.jpg

View attachment 131286
I have a much smaller one that I use for pulling my favorite stackers out of the jar lol. Never owned this bigger one, but I did have one used on my car.

Ding, ding, ding!

I used to race with the Slot Car Corner guys. One was from CT and the other from NH. They made really high quality slot car racing products, especially for the 1/32 scale segment.

View attachment 131286
Obviously a grilling fork! šŸ˜

I have no idea.

Last edited:
Ding, ding, ding!

I used to race with the Slot Car Corner guys. One was from CT and the other from NH. They made really high quality slot car racing products, especially for the 1/32 scale segment
That's awesome! I raced 1/24 scale at a still kinda famous track here in Indiana about 25 years ago. I still have my cars, controllers, and a custom wooden case that I made for holding everything. I didn't have a SCC brand plate because I made my own. One of the slot car bodies was the first lexan body I ever painted.

That's awesome! I raced 1/24 scale at a still kinda famous track here in Indiana about 25 years ago. I still have my cars, controllers, and a custom wooden case that I made for holding everything. I didn't have a SCC brand plate because I made my own. One of the slot car bodies was the first lexan body I ever painted.
Growing up, there was a hobby shop only a half a mile away. They had a large 1/24 scale track with I think 8 lanes. Unfortunately, at the time, I didn't have the money to partake in the hobby.

Growing up, there was a hobby shop only a half a mile away. They had a large 1/24 scale track with I think 8 lanes. Unfortunately, at the time, I didn't have the money to partake in the hobby.
Yeah, the one I went to used to be a farm supply store. They moved the track in that had 8 lanes, then built a drag strip as well. I always wanted to build one of the dragsters because they were so detailed, but they were really pricey.

@Tunedpipe - is that a kosher or gerkin? šŸ˜šŸ˜†šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

I got another one. Both ends have holes but they are slightly different sized holes.

20210820_165629.jpg
20210820_165634.jpg
20210820_165638.jpg