Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job! They look awesome!!
‘Twas a Little Cesar’s

We had Pizza Hut tonight tho..
LOVE Little Cesar's breadsticks!!! PIZZA! PIZZA! 😁

One of the ford f'n rangers decided to become a 5 cylinder last week. I finally had time tonight to swap in some new spark plugs (by headlamp). I know there are much bigger problems with the motor, but this'll keep it running for another year or so. And it brings my total investment cost since I bought it (for $500 & a glock) to $60. Way cheaper than any of my rc's!

One of the ford f'n rangers decided to become a 5 cylinder last week. I finally had time tonight to swap in some new spark plugs (by headlamp). I know there are much bigger problems with the motor, but this'll keep it running for another year or so. And it brings my total investment cost since I bought it (for $500 & a glock) to $60. Way cheaper than any of my rc's!
I got a limited edition chevy 5.3 its a 4.7l 7 cyl. 😂🤗🤔

Kept taking it in and thry said ots fine until one day it has a dead #7. Block is cracked now but she starts and drives.

The gremlin jumped from her to the new truck as its doing everything the same.

Designed and printed up a holder for my AA batteries.
20220810_100439.jpg

20220810_101643.jpg

I was taught to load up the same way you did batteries...... 3 or 4 different rounds all mixed up throughout the clip. 🤣😂

I like the snake design.
This holder will only have Eneloop Pro's in it after I order more of them. All the other batteries will go in the drawer of my toolbox to be used for tv remotes and such 😉

I was just making sure it fits all batteries before I share the file on Thingiverse.

Slowly making progress on the '67 Mustang
Shes coming along great. I love the wheels. Something about black and aluminum, it pulls me in. Interested in how the Tekin is.

...Interested in how the Tekin is.
Yeah, me too. I have a few pinions for it. Starting with either an 11t or 12t pinion with a 56t spur. Hoping she doesn't get too hot, but a 4.5 turn motor on this should be pretty nuts.

Oh, the wheels look pretty good with the body paint scheme.
20220822_211557.jpg

Whew, I was afraid this was going to get lost under a bunch of dust bunnies. Looks great!
Saving up for electronics takes me a bit. Especially with the prices of EVERYTHING these days 😖

I understand that, but don't you have an extra kidney or something? 😜 You know I'm just razzin' ya. it's worth not rushing when it looks this good!.

I understand that, but don't you have an extra kidney or something? 😜 You know I'm just razzin' ya. it's worth not rushing when it looks this good!.
Well, part of it too is I get bored with a project quickly, and have to change up every once in awhile 🤪

I've been so busy I haven't touched anything since my last post. Dad got in a car accident so we haven't done much of anything and I've been working double jobs to cover on his end as well as mine. Come fall I'll hopefully have more time to wrench again but for now everything has been put into storage mode on the shelf for the last 2 months... In my spare time I've been wrenching on the 1:1 scale boat lol. (the real one)