Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Woodie's air bag went off!
He's fine. 2 zip ties,a wood screw, a big wad of hot glue and a death grip on the wing window saved his narrow cracka butt again lol.
20200926_192900.jpg

I'll have to get some close-up pics of the body damage on this pile. It's pretty comical.

I did some wrenching on the scx24 bronco’s
I put on some Injora 1.0 bead lock wheels with some mud terrain tires, which are quite a bit taller then stock tires. Although the look good they rub
63956D47-0E81-4AB1-BB21-8E5588E016B9.jpeg
on body in front & rear, I have removed rear bumper for a little more clearance but front still rubs when turning with suspension compressed. Don’t want to cut body…yet. I was thinking of the crawler cage set up to run or get lexan body to cut paint & modify. Any and all suggestions welcome.
91642CD7-3F2D-483F-8592-1E37E5BA413F.jpeg
I also added some high clearance suspension links to the blue one & some brass steering knuckles & diff covers 🤘🏻🤘🏻

I understand not wanting to cut the body,those look nice. Maybe build a body from a model kit?
I built this 1/25 for my wifes 1/28 Team Associated.
20220305_084740.jpg
20220305_084730.jpg
The 1/25 or 1/24 bodies are pretty close.

@Joe crawler I love the new Injora mud tires but they really need to go on an open body design. They work perfect on the new FMS power wagon. Are you thinking about trimming the Bronco body, or do you think you'll swap out the tires again?

I wish I was wrenching but I am waiting for parts. I have this theory about parts delivery. No mater how far the package has to travel. What you need the most takes the longest to arrive.
I ordered a set of rear pivot pins for my eb410. When I upgraded to the eb410.2 I swapped over the pins to the new chassis. I don’t need the new pins but I ordered them anyhow figuring I would want them eventually. They shipped the same day and shot across the country in two days. Then I ordered a new ESC motor combo for my 410.2 and want to build up my original 410. The pivot pins are now tow days late and arriving tomorrow maybe. The ESC that I can’t use for two weeks will be here Friday. I am wrenching on my 4x4 crawler for now.

I wish I was wrenching but I am waiting for parts. I have this theory about parts delivery. No mater how far the package has to travel. What you need the most takes the longest to arrive.
I ordered a set of rear pivot pins for my eb410. When I upgraded to the eb410.2 I swapped over the pins to the new chassis. I don’t need the new pins but I ordered them anyhow figuring I would want them eventually. They shipped the same day and shot across the country in two days. Then I ordered a new ESC motor combo for my 410.2 and want to build up my original 410. The pivot pins are now tow days late and arriving tomorrow maybe. The ESC that I can’t use for two weeks will be here Friday. I am wrenching on my 4x4 crawler for now.

Amazing how that works! :doh:

I feel ya bro!!!! 🤬

But at least I was able to go see Top Gun Maverick with my son today. Great movie!

@Joe crawler I love the new Injora mud tires but they really need to go on an open body design. They work perfect on the new FMS power wagon. Are you thinking about trimming the Bronco body, or do you think you'll swap out the tires again?
Not sure if I will trim body. So for now I just put stock one’s back on. Been looking at some of the cage body shells from injora & maybe swapping the bronco over to something like that…🤷🏼‍♂️

Painted wheels...... and got sick. Real bad case of vertigo. Hot cold drunk and high feeling, dizzy. My body is also attacking my weak point.... my l3-l4, ¡4 to l5, and l5 to s1. Lungs, liver and possibly gulblatter beyond pissed.

Wheels are red and I started the wiring.

20220802_110458.jpg

Did you get the vertigo feeling from the paint fumes? I hate when your still spinning even when your laying down.

Did you get the vertigo feeling from the paint fumes? I hate when your still spinning even when your laying down.
Thats what it seems. A few months ago my dad was the same from tar. I guess I wasn't adopted after all. 🤣😂

When I lay down, its not that bad........ after a few minutes.

Heli's are gay! 🤣 OK, seriously those came out nice! 😍 I hope you made 5 or 6 EXTRA shelves, you know your going to need them!

P.S. your snow tires look like some sort of S&M toy! :oops:

Mmmmm pizza sounds soooo good.

Great heli shelf to.
What kind of za was it?