Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, she fried.
20220528_205524.jpg

Big sister works fine, though
20220528_205513.jpg

I keep coming back to the notion that mamba x's are worth having around...

Just your normal, run of the mill stuff...

Motors/esc's/servos
View attachment 147378
6s arrma stuff, NIP for the most part
View attachment 147379
6s jennys, etc
View attachment 147380
3s/4s
View attachment 147381
Micro
View attachment 147382
1/10 crawler
View attachment 147383
Soldering stuff
View attachment 147384

I knew it would be impressive, but if your like me, I'll bet that you can't find something until after you order a new one and then it mysteriously appears. 🤣

It rained all weekend, so I did more wrenching. The fix it list is shrinking 🤩
20220529_205256.jpg

Dropped a reefs 444 into the mo-jave. End points worked out to an even 60% each way. I find that nicely aesthetic. Hopefully it'll be happy in there. This thing is stupid fun to drive with the road tires!
20220529_205214.jpg

Replaced the steering assembly in the 6s typhon. I need to get the porsche body painted for this thing and start rallying it.
20220529_205147.jpg

And swapped out the rx, motor, & esc in trash panda. It's not as nice on the low end, but I need the revolver that was in it for the v3 build. I set it up on the noble, and I gotta say, my first impression of the noble is outstanding!

Finished the garden…finally. Now I’m sitting in garage trying to layout a crawler course…I’m going keep it in 2 pieces. Time for another creative adjustment 🤤 then we’ll move stuff around…again
2881F031-CBEF-42C1-86BB-22174EF4C7F8.jpeg

Did some work on this ,but installed the carb on it last week ,but today ,I finally fired it up to test new carb ,
I did have a chainsaw carb on it for a temporary fix ,did real good ,dont know why I fixed it when it wasn't
broke to begin with ,a friend bought a new upgraded carb for his Losi 5T an gave me this one one brand
new off of the new engine!.. :hehe: :cool:

Worked on the bronco, adding some brass steering knuckles and some injora steering links.
🤬 what up with these course threaded screws on stock steering links? Going to have to drill out hole in servo arm to fit screws that come with the upgraded injora links 🤷🏼‍♂️
68633B1E-D9F9-4437-9CCE-6BE0786B75AD.jpeg

Worked on the bronco, adding some brass steering knuckles and some injora steering links.
🤬 what up with these course threaded screws on stock steering links? Going to have to drill out hole in servo arm to fit screws that come with the upgraded injora links 🤷🏼‍♂️View attachment 148457
I haven't upgraded anything on the Bronco yet, Injora parts are usually a direct fit. Thanks for the heads up. Wonder if they have upgraded sets for the newer models?

I installed a injora high clearance chassis links set on the bronco. I also couldn’t resist the temptation to try the mountain I made…looks more like a volcano 😂 I might paint to resemble one
Bronco did pretty good on it 🤷🏼‍♂️
76C5CBDD-1D92-4C77-A06A-BB5BF966C7AB.jpeg
86FEF01E-8CB6-4E30-9286-B6862EDBA781.jpeg

SMT10 Raw Builders Kit got its start today. The two diffs are built and installed in the axle housings. By then it was noon and already 100deg F. Hasty exit into A/C was in order.

Houston is under power conserve until this heat wave breaks. All electronics save this battery op ChromeBook are powered down until 8:00pm.

I drilled the barbie camper into a tree at about 40mph in front of a bunch of RCers at a local meet last weekend at a skatepark. Had a very spectacular wreck with parts flying and everything 😜. I'll get started on it today but the LF hub won't be here for a few more days. It took the hit on the LF wheel and damage isn't that bad. I spent less than $30 to fix the chassis. The body took it's usual beating and will be fine.
20220713_100525.jpg