Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adding a lightbar to the E-Maxx.

20231204_075255.jpg

Started on an MT10 to SC10 conversion... my Slash 4x4 needs a friend. :happy:
Yea
#bringbackshortcoursetrucks
#makeshortcoursegreatagain

Even tho they aren't the best for the handling and performance side. they are super fun. I think short course truck is a good start if your looking into 8th scale in the future as most 4x4 sct's are based on the 8th scale buggy chassis counterparts.

With only one so far I can't speak for the whole class, but my Slash is a very stable platform. I spend most of my drive time in an area that seems perfect for the SCTs. I still have my Hoss and the back-ordered MT410 2.0, for those times when bigger jumps and silly stunts are on the menu, so I think the SC10 will get more run time than the MT10.

I need to modify the rear light wiring, the MT10 harness has them way too close together to fit the SC10 rear bumper.

Last edited:
I put ElWire in my car. It looks kinda of white in the pic but its actually yellow. :)

View attachment 176462
Looks good in the car. Did you shove it in a crease or glue it?

Ever soldered some up? I got around 20. I keep yanking the plug off.

Over a year ago I bought a Big Rock slider and parts to kit it out. I've finally gotten around to working on it...

I rebuilt/re-oiled diffs. Added HR 17mm adapters, w/10mm extension, GPM shocks, 25kg servo w/25 t Arrma servo saver.

IMG_20231207_144714437.jpg

img_20231207_144733768.jpg

IMG_20231207_144740319.jpg

I'm getting pretty close to being done with the project. The only big ticket item I have is to widen the holes on the motor plate. I plan to use a Team Corally 4S motor and ESC, which I took from my Sketer when I upgraded it to a 6S rig. That Kuron 725 is a 2150 KV motor. It should run nice and cool with a smaller rig on 3S. I might even try going up to 18 teeth on the pinion with that kind of torque on 3S.

I'll post updates once I finish the project, hopefully next week, and get this little beast up and running :)

Got a CRC pinion set today and put them all on the pinion caddy. 48T - 69T. CRC also makes pinions 20T - 47T but I got the larger set to take out the ridiculous acceleration in my pan cars and make them more comfortable to drive.

IMG_3551.jpg

Got a CRC pinion set today and put them all on the pinion caddy. 48T - 69T. CRC also makes pinions 20T - 47T but I got the larger set to take out the ridiculous acceleration in my pan cars and make them more comfortable to drive.

View attachment 176536
I need to get a set like that, but for offroad.
The gearing I run in my cars is what it is because thats all I have mostly.

View attachment 176536
Sweet, nice setup. 🏁

Last edited:
Back