Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might want to try ordering direct from https://www.furitekusa.com/.
Even though they said pre-order, I took advantage of a 10% off Easter sale they had this past Friday. Ordered 2 and they shipped it out same day and received on Monday.
View attachment 145633
That is where I was planning on ordering from. But was hoping Amain still had them by friday so I could just add it to another small order.

First I've painted in 12 years. Came out alright. I'd change a few things if I were to do it again.
20220422_174423.jpg

Is your hands sore..šŸ˜‚
They were a bit tired. šŸ¤£
Wow. Those look really nice.
I have been Impressed with every set of Injora wheels I have purchased. The quality is excellent, they always include extra screws even though I've never had a problem with any and they have lots of styles and colors. And they are reasonably priced. Now I have to decide which vehicle they are going to go on.
First I've painted in 12 years. Came out alright. I'd change a few things if I were to do it again.
View attachment 145682
Hey, I missed this one, looks great!

Well I took the plunge and bought the 6s Typhon. I can't wait to get out to the track and start bashing it. I always own nitro cars. its going to be nice not to play around with the engine all the time.. i have a question is there any updates i should do for this buggy ?

It's got the look and stance I'm going for. Needs some stickers on the sides though. Too plain.
View attachment 145863
But that's going to make it that much better, Stickers should be fun too!