Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got around to adapting some useable rear wheels/tires on the 3s kart, the originals are super hard rubber plus no rear suspension, and have no traction at all.
I'll take it to work today and look for a seal coated parking lot afterwards.
I need to score a 1/16 scale slider to rob some parts to update the front "suspension".
20220418_072224.jpg
20220418_072232.jpg
20220418_072236.jpg
20220418_072127.jpg

20220418_073311.jpg

Working on the chassis conversion for the nitro sport. View attachment 145549
Welcome to the site!
Going rustler or slash? I have 2 built nitro sports and a spare top and bottom chassis. I started to convert one but decided to build a nitro slash. Mine even has a very similar blue rear shocktower also.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site!
Going rustler or slash? I have 2 built nitro sports and a spare top and bottom chassis. I started to convert one but decided to build a nitro slash. Mine even has a very similar blue rear shocktower also.
Going with the rustler. The slash is a longer wheel base correct?

And on the shocktower, that is the first, and only for that matter, thing I managed to break while bashing the truck. I have cobble stones lining the perimeter of my driveway which make a perfect ramp into the grass then I can skirt the lawn and launch off the curb.... I had the springs set too soft and one of the landings in the street wide open it fully compressed and ripped the top of the tower off. Live and learn lol.

This morning I took the 1/24 rock racer "pics up there ^ ^ ^" and relocated the esc and receiver, and also cleaned up the wiring a little.
It looks much better now.

Is that a bottle of vodka in his left hand?
That's a gin bottle hooked to a servo on channel 6 so it looks like he can "shift" the cart lol. His head is on a servo and turns. The steering wheel has its own servo also. I'm thinking his feet need a servo also. This thing has been a fun conversion.
Is there a way to post up cell phone video here?
I have a pathetic YouTube channel but it's probably not cool to post that up here.
Joe's boots are the bomb. :thumbs-up:
It's the little details that make me smile😁.
$20 well spent.

If Joe needs a helmet, let me know, I've got a few that will fit him. Although at the moment he doesn't look too concerned. 😅
Awesome 👍
I was thinking he needs a dirt bike type helmet.
I'll be working on the Avalanche/xmaxx tonight. I had a bit of a problem with being overly aggressive on the brakes the other day and front flipped it and pancake landed it on its roof. The damage isn't too bad. Damn,that thing is heavy,if only I had waited until I was done bracing the body up....yeah,right 😂
The beetle had a good crash on Sunday but only destroyed the wing. I was already planning on that one and had the body already braced. I slapped a used Arrma wing on it.

Last edited:
Little more assembly. Also part of my wheels came in... I've got a certain look I'm going for.... trying to make it a tribute car to dad's RC10T2. Not using the same parts obviously but I want it to look like something that would've been built on the early 90s. And these wheels help.
20220419_204956.jpg

You guys are going to be soooo impressed with the Stinger.

I've sworn off pre-orders, If I don't get one no biggy, there is always something out there that I want.