Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I installed a few parts on my E-revo build. I really like this suspension. They sent me the wrong screws for the wheel hubs, that's why I have them taped right now so I don't lose the pin.
IMG_0210.JPG

Revo inboard cantilever suspension is the best engineering feat And well executed that ever happened to a traxxas.

Our temps here in Western Idaho have been really mellow. Mid to high 30s.

You nitro vets.

How long will a sealed gallon fuel keep stored in dark closet 60-70 degrees

I installed a few parts on my E-revo build. I really like this suspension. They sent me the wrong screws for the wheel hubs, that's why I have them taped right now so I don't lose the pin.
View attachment 140580

I'm going to eventually get one of these. I love the suspension setup.

I did some work on one of my Xmaxx's. Probably gonna push the the stock electronics to the limits with the new gearing. 20/46. I also put some rocket fans in place of the stock motor fans. Still looks stock.

20220116_174135.jpg

I installed two 35kg, waterproof, high speed, high torque servos and steering linkage in the E-revo.
I'll obviously have to wait for my electronics to fine tune the linkage but should have it done in a couple of weeks.

IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0213.JPG

I have replaced *again" the steering bellcrank and the triangle insert on my B74 yesterday night at the LRT...

IMG_3950.JPG

Second time in the same month for replacing those 2 parts at LRT... :(