Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did some 8am grillin' this morning so the Mrs. and I could have steak, eggs, and fried potatoes for breakfast this morning. She also had me throw a chunk of pork belly on the grill too so we had a few bites of that as well. I didnt mean to char the outside so much but while I was searing it some fat I think dripped down on to the coals which caused some flames which charred it a bit more than I wanted. I always char it a tad cuz the Mrs likes it that way but this was a bit more than I like. That being said it was still juicy and delicious and the skin is extra crunchy. Best meal I've had in a while. :)

View attachment 158036View attachment 158037View attachment 158038View attachment 158039View attachment 158040View attachment 158041
Brah!!!!
homer-simpson-feature1.png

I use to eat a ton of Ramen with burger or chicken.
These packaged instant noodles are typically so unhealthy, that's why I call them my guilty pleasure. Because they are soooo goood!!!! I eat them only several times a year nowadays.
Growing up, I ate them often as a snack between meals, and our favorite brand is Kung Fu.
81uGU-OVGOL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

Is it an actual Filipino dish, or is it Filipino spaghetti because it was made by a Filpina?
That is an actual filipino dish and tastes nothing like Italian spaghetti.

.......well not much like Italian spaghetti. I mean it does use the same noodles lol

That is an actual filipino dish and tastes nothing like Italian spaghetti.

.......well not much like Italian spaghetti. I mean it does use the same noodles lol
The noodles are what threw me off. Semolina based noodles are a European thing, as far as I know.

Oh. I just recall you saying it was hard to find less mainstream foods in your neck of the woods. I believe we were talking about ground lamb.
Yeah, we do have one grocery here that has higher end foods for the doctors and lawyers and such. But it's hard for me to get stuff from there without phoning a friend.

I have the day off today, and one of my to-do things was to go test drive a Subaru Crosstrek. I also ended up test driving an Impreza, which I am now leaning toward to since it's also $5k cheaper. Anyways, right down the road from the dealership is a Jersey Mike's, and since it was noon time, I figured this would be a great opportunity to try them out.
I decided on the medium sized "original": all the Italian cold cuts, provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, hot relish, and oil and vinegar. It was very good and everything was pretty fresh! More meats than what Subway gives. I was actually full with this medium sized sub. I need to bring my wife and son here, I'm certain they'll really like this Italian sub as well. However, next time, I'm giving the steak and cheese a try.
0111231229.jpg

Back