Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spicy chicken and rice burrito smothered in Franks Red Hot!
20230103_183856.jpg

We stopped at the local 50's themed diner on the way home from work tonight. Had a patty melt, fries and a shake. Half expected to see, Ritchie, Ralph and Potsie there. It was extra nice because the rain was keeping people away so it was just us for most of the meal.

We stopped at the local 50's themed diner on the way home from work tonight. Had a patty melt, fries and a shake. Half expected to see, Ritchie, Ralph and Potsie there. It was extra nice because the rain was keeping people away so it was just us for most of the meal.
So, were you then Joanie and Chachi?

Susan has been doing a low carb diet for awhile now. Tonight, she made a meatloaf using pork rinds in place of bread crumbs. It came out really, really good! I would dare say the best meatloaf she's made! Had mine with rice and roasted green beans.

Susan has been doing a low carb diet for awhile now. Tonight, she made a meatloaf using pork rinds in place of bread crumbs. It came out really, really good! I would dare say the best meatloaf she's made! Had mine with rice and roasted green beans.

Bring back the carbs! Bring back the carbs! :stick:

Bring back the carbs! Bring back the carbs! :stick:
Dude, did you miss the part about pork rinds? Pork rinds!

Well, I'm not on a low carb diet, so, of course, I added rice with mine. Figuring I needed to add a bit more carbs, just to play it safe, I finished the meal with a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream!

If Mrs Doom And I were dinosaurs, we would be Carbavours! Don't think we could live without bread.
bread baguette GIF by The Pizza Show
You could survive without without bread, but you then would evolved into crankydoomisauruses 😸

Been running my typical Saturday morning errands. First meal of the day was sort of a continuation of last night's dinner. Pork rinds meatloaf, roasted broccoli and baked gold potatoes. Dessert was a yummy cupcake Susan started making last night.
Due to a severe staffing shortage, I'll be pulling a 10hr graveyard shift tonight. Probably will be having the same meal during the overnight, but with rice instead of potatoes.
0107231220.jpg

Did some 8am grillin' this morning so the Mrs. and I could have steak, eggs, and fried potatoes for breakfast this morning. She also had me throw a chunk of pork belly on the grill too so we had a few bites of that as well. I didnt mean to char the outside so much but while I was searing it some fat I think dripped down on to the coals which caused some flames which charred it a bit more than I wanted. I always char it a tad cuz the Mrs likes it that way but this was a bit more than I like. That being said it was still juicy and delicious and the skin is extra crunchy. Best meal I've had in a while. :)

20230108_081236.jpg
20230108_084029.jpg
20230108_085435.jpg
20230108_091225.jpg
20230108_091936.jpg
20230108_092139.jpg

Back