Watch out! Just so you know.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hate to see stuff like that. I hate a thief worse than just about anything.

This is one of the reason I refuse to ever send money friends and family. The occasional seller that insists I just tell em I find something somewhere else. I dont trust anyone farther than i can throw them.

That really sucks that people out there do this.

I really hate to see stuff like that. I hate a thief worse than just about anything.

This is one of the reason I refuse to ever send money friends and family. The occasional seller that insists I just tell em I find something somewhere else. I dont trust anyone farther than i can throw them.
That’s the best way bud tbh 100%

We don't need any
Lying Mohawk Girls GIF by CBC
Preying on good folks!

Shoulda blow it up with a million texts or use it to get him loads of callbacks from annoying sales companies lol
That is what a certain someone did with that info. It was a pretty wicked thing to do I tell ya.

Of all people for him to screw over, camaroboy is like the last one to do that to. I met him years ago on Thingiverse and he sent me RC boat stuff for a build I was toying with on a printer modification. Free of charge. He is a great guy.

Of all people for him to screw over, camaroboy is like the last one to do that to. I met him years ago on Thingiverse and he sent me RC boat stuff for a build I was toying with on a printer modification. Free of charge. He is a great guy.
But unfortunately they always are the prime targets, the people most willing to help out. I got stung while selling car parts abroad- the lad said he never received parts but I had the tracking info to say it was dropped to his door yet he embarked on a mission to tell everyone I was a scammer and he should have his money back... then a supplier I was working with sent out a half built throttle body kit of sub standard and left me with the refund to pay when the customer wasn’t happy, killed my business mate and gutted me. I’ll never trust people like that again tbh

But unfortunately they always are the prime targets, the people most willing to help out. I got stung while selling car parts abroad- the lad said he never received parts but I had the tracking info to say it was dropped to his door yet he embarked on a mission to tell everyone I was a scammer and he should have his money back... then a supplier I was working with sent out a half built throttle body kit of sub standard and left me with the refund to pay when the customer wasn’t happy, killed my business mate and gutted me. I’ll never trust people like that again tbh
Yeah, I had my share of bad transactions when I first started buying online. I learned my lesson early though.

Thanks for making a lot more people aware including me…glad @WodiE and @Slick2500 are chatting on there…man I hate people who scam and whoever he is he’s good even @Slick2500 can't get ahold of him and I’m a TEACH SABBY NEARD and I can’t get nothing. Doesn’t let me send any messages… does anyone know his YouTube…if you do then send me a link and I can maybe get to see something about him and if I’m lucky where he lives…

Last edited:
Thanks for making a lot more people aware including me…glad @WodiE and @Slick2500 are chatting on there…man I hate people who scam and whoever he is he’s good even @Slick2500 can't get ahold of him and I’m a TEACH SABBY NEARD and I can’t get nothing. Doesn’t let me send any messages… does anyone know his YouTube…if you do then send me a link and I can maybe get to see something about him and if I’m lucky where he lives…
Brodie Robinson
(Brock diesel or rough life on YouTube)

Back