Trying it your way

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about moving the ESC to the front, and possibly run longer wires? Do they make extension wires for this? Advisable?

What size motor to ESC leads do I need? 6.5mm? Steering this thing under acceleration is like trying to drive a basketball.

IMG_2653.JPGIMG_2642.JPGIMG_2646.JPGIMG_2631.JPGIMG_2634.JPGHandles like a champ, would like to add sway bars. Any ideas how to start? Maybe a kit I could diy?

Attachments

• IMG_2638.JPG
    IMG_2638.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 170
Are those taller than Anaconda? I like that I get to keep the nose on the ground through the mid to upper mid throttle range at least

I went with Bandito ST tyres on the back, since I sensed it needed more grab coming out of turns. Handles quite formidably with the ESC mounted up front.

For the proline price on those shocks, I'd just go with the GTR's from the slash platinum. They are really nice and beefy with a lot of tuning options/springs including the variable damping kit. That's what I run on my slampede 4x4 and they take a lot of abuse on that thing.

Back