Traxxas Rustler VXL vs HPI E Firestorm Flux

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didnt you already make a few threads just like this one???? just so you know even if you are asking about different rigs doesn't mean you can use the same thread... some people here take that to heart..... and it makse it easier so we all dont read the same thing a few times and end up answering each time..

I am sorry. I just thought that the thread that I made earlier were about two completely different vehicles than this thread. Hence I made a new thread. I did not want people to think I was talking about the first 2 vehicles.

oh i c they normally catch on just make sure you word it right and they catch on pretty quick and if they can't than they might not have the best advice .. l.o.l they are both awsome rigs in my opinion I would have to buy them both to figure out whcih one I liked!!!!!

I'd go with the Traxxas just because you can find parts about anywhere. Otherwise, I would say that both are good trucks.

I would go Traxxas, took 2 packs through my 4x4 slash and it took the beating of mx jumps WOT, I'm impressed with this rig and Traxxas in general.

Traxxas FTW!

Last edited:
^^ If it was not any of my business you would have never told me your issues... Thanks for telling me you werent interested in my 4x4.

That brand buggy isnt really name brand, I would really try sticking to name brand so you have a wide variety of upgrades and replacment parts.

Last edited:
Anymore rigs you buy and want to sell right away let me know. I'm in the market for a used 4x4 slash.

HSP isn't a really well-known brand and I wouldn't recommend it.

Also, thinking about it, you also have to remember one thing, the larger scale you go, the more expensive replacement & hop-up parts are.

I could probably sell you a 2.4ghz Traxxas tx/rx combo so you could just buy a ARTR (Almost Ready To Know).

Also, have you asked yourself what you really want? I dont want you to did what I did when I got into the hobby.

Help us help you, what do YOU wanna do?

Back