Traxxas parts question.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The RC Car

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Do y'all know if Traxxas makes their parts primarily from molds or some other way?

Aren't many of the shapes too complex for a mold though? Like the honeycomb in the chassis, for instance.

Could ask on the traxxas.com forum, but I'm assuming molds.
The Traxxas forum has so many requirements you have to pass before you can post!

Pretty sure most things in in our lives that are plastic are injection molded. Molten plastic squirted into a form, then cooled, ejected and trimmed.
Well, I don't know much, so I'll take your word for it lol

I watch way to many "how it's made" videos on youtube and on TV. My wife caught me watching "The history of the Brick" once... she will never let me live that down.

I watch way to many "how it's made" videos on youtube and on TV. My wife caught me watching "The history of the Brick" once... she will never let me live that down.
lol

I watch those too tbh

I watch those too tbh
I watch those too tbh
those and the those restoration videos . Lol