Bye Bye Traxxas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of your LHS's have arrma parts? Mine has 1/8 scale common stuff but more traxxas than anything. That is why I keep so many spare parts on hand. Jennysrc is your friend.

I'm sure her husband thinks she's hot..??.. I only have eyes for my wife. And yes, she reads a lot of these threads. Aparantly the prior owner of this house was flying over theirs a lot, especially when his wife was sunbathing. I've only lived here a few months and it's cold so I haven't seen her yet. But just to spite the rude neighbor, I'll try to get pics for you weirdos :cool:
I resemble that remark. :D

None of your LHS's have arrma parts?
Arrma, Losi, Associated, Kyosho, Proline, jconcepts. Everything surface related.
One of the hobby shops 20 minutes north carry some airplane and boat stuff (most likely as they are a chain shop)
Yes Jennys RC, I go there alot. But I buy most of my traxxas stuff from Jennys RC, the other shops, and online like amain and amazon. I also go to absolutehobbyz alot too.

I own everything from Taylor to Tamiya , hate Traxxas to death ! And my reasons are alllll mine and very well deserved , just one little thing ,,,, hey JUSTIN , you are the worst tech guy I have ever spoke to in my 35 years of this great hobby , that being said x max is a unbeatable basher , mine is light and built to the moon in all the right places , Traxxas electrical doesn't exist, neither does the gearing , but the thing is king of bashing n flipping and crashing !! 👍but theere way of business is , new buyers say , hey that's cool looking let's get that one , and as soon as they need tech support and talk to this big headed creep that will quickly show others there company needs to rebuild or just go away , but continue a business called x max MAX !! 🤣🤣🤣just couldn't resist

I own everything from Taylor to Tamiya , hate Traxxas to death ! And my reasons are alllll mine and very well deserved , just one little thing ,,,, hey JUSTIN , you are the worst tech guy I have ever spoke to in my 35 years of this great hobby , that being said x max is a unbeatable basher , mine is light and built to the moon in all the right places , Traxxas electrical doesn't exist, neither does the gearing , but the thing is king of bashing n flipping and crashing !! 👍but theere way of business is , new buyers say , hey that's cool looking let's get that one , and as soon as they need tech support and talk to this big headed creep that will quickly show others there company needs to rebuild or just go away , but continue a business called x max MAX !! 🤣🤣🤣just couldn't resist
I agree with all of this for the most part. I don't hate Traxxas any more than I hate Nike, ben&Jerry's, bud light, and Oprah. I don't approve of their business practices but what ya gonna do.

Dave and I are back home again. Thinking about giving this hobby up for a while. Till we can at least, get him back on Track. We will see. Might go to the Arrma thing. I might be able to keep 1 site. :rolleyes:. Will miss the food thing. Later, then.🏁

Back