Traxxas continues to discontinue...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming you're referring to the new MT410 2.0, and not the original MT410. The 'problem' I (and many others) have with the 'new' MT410 2.0 is that it really isn't an "MT410". While the new MT410 2.0 is a "true" 1/10 vehicle, the original MT410 was actually 1/8 scale (even though it was marketed as 1/10). The original had an adjustable wheelbase of 323-335mm, whereas the 2.0 has a shorter wheelbase (I don't know what, exactly, it is, other than it's definitely shorter).
No, I was referring to the original MT410. IDK why they even named the new one MT410 2.0 because its not a 2.0 of the original. Its a different rig imo now.

No, I was referring to the original MT410. IDK why they even named the new one MT410 2.0 because its not a 2.0 of the original. Its a different rig imo now.
Exactly. I am hopeful they will be bringing out another 1/8 scale monster truck in the future. Maybe they are trying to get away from the mislabling of the MT410? It really sucks though because I really wanted to buy an MT410 kit to build.

I may add a Tekno MT410 2.0 to my stable, but with eyes wide open... I think it is a less-common wheelbase for an off road speed/basher type truck (but the same as the 4S Outcast, IIRC). At 12.3" it is longer than the Hoss/Granite/MT10, but shorter than the Maxx/Big Rock/MT410.

Back