Trail Finder 2 Servos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunderlix

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I really need your guys' help here. I have no idea what servo I should get for my trail finder since the stock ones are out of stock. Also, what is better for crawling speed or torque.

Hello, I really need your guys' help here. I have no idea what servo I should get for my trail finder since the stock ones are out of stock. Also, what is better for crawling speed or torque.

Hello ,I don't know of a good servo for your application ,but I think that you would need a high torque metal gear servo ,
not high spd.!
Hang around ,other people will help you with a good servo!

There is a variety of good brands ,its all about how much you want to spend!....$$$$$$$$$......LOL

Hello ,I don't know of a good servo for your application ,but I think that you would need a high torque metal gear servo ,
not high spd.!
Hang around ,other people will help you with a good servo!

There is a variety of good brands ,its all about how much you want to spend!....$$$$$$$$$......LOL
I would rather spend no more than 70 for each servo

I would rather spend no more than 70 for each servo

I am a hardcore basher ,but I never have servo problems ,therefore I don't have a clue on whats best for your application!

I don't think that a good servo would cost that much ,I certainly would not pay that much ,an I never had to!
Most O my Rc's were bought used an always came with a descent servo!

I heard that the brand Savox is good ,but there is a ton of servo's that would work for your needs that dont
cost that much!

I don't buy odd ball brands like savox or new stuff that cost stupid amount of money!
I am a heavy E-bayer an always look for good deals on used stuff like this!.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spektrum-S...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Here is one at a store ,the one I showed is the one that I am currently watching on my E-bay!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spektrum-S...599?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0

Looks good ill check if it works for my application

Well ,rock crawlers & trail rigs would need a heavy duty metal gear high torque servo like the one that I showed ,
the rigs tires get in between ruts ,rocks ,an debris ,so the servo would need to be metal geared & high torque!

Spectrum ,Hitech an futaba are the name brands that I know that are a good quality an that are garranteed!...:cool:

I ended up with 5 options and 4 of them didnt work becasue of technicall issues withj shipping

I ended up with 5 options and 4 of them didnt work becasue of technicall issues withj shipping

Trailing is a different beast from a bashing point of view!

A bashers steering will have a spring loaded arm attached to the servo that takes the blows in which is called the servo saver!

People the trail blaze may use just a servo arm ,in which has no saver an is direct,
Try a servo spring loaded servo arm!...:cool:

Last edited:
Back