Crawler/ rock bouncer brushlesss setup recommendations

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldvod

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I'm making a rock crawler and I want a good mix of speed and low end torque I already own 2 crawlers ( tf2, scx10 2 ) so I don't want a fully crawler focused setup ( torque with little to no speed ) more of a rock bouncer. I would like to stay under 250CAD#
I was thinking of the Mamba Micro X 12.6V ESC 1406-1900kV Sensored Combo Part# CCR010016201 but I'll probably only use 2s
If anyone knows of any other combo please let me know

This is the website I use is www.greathobbies.com

The Tekin RX4 and ROC412HD 2300kv is an awesome combo in our Ryft rock bouncer, but it also has a 2 speed trans. If I were to go with the single speed trans I would have opted for the 1900kv.

The Tekin RX4 and ROC412HD 2300kv is an awesome combo in our Ryft rock bouncer, but it also has a 2 speed trans. If I were to go with the single speed trans I would have opted for the 1900kv.
Thanks for the advice ill look into it

Thanks for the advice ill look into it
Either the Tekin RX4 set up mention above or a Castle system.

In regards to the Castle system you linked above, Id probably go with the Mamba X ESC and the same motor after reading this in the specs of the micro X combo you listed above.
Capture.png

Back