Thoughts on buying this. good buy ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamcash

RC Newbie
Reaction score
The most extreme Slash you’ll ever drive! Custom modifications to now use 6S batteries.

Upgrades include: HR racing metal diff, Traxxas optional hardened internals for diff, Power HD 20Kg Waterproof metal geared servo, aluminium steering posts, 32dp spur and pinion gears with slipper clutch, Hobbywing 150A 1900KV brushless setup, GPM universal drive shafts W/12mm hex’s.

Comes with Flysky GT2B radio.

Screenshot_20220720_113757.jpg

Screenshot_20220720_113734.jpg

Screenshot_20220722_181411.jpg

Screenshot_20220722_181346.jpg

1/10 scale running 6s? I would have a good supply of parts on hand.

i dont see this making it 200 feet on 6 cells with that stock traxxas trans. if it was a aluminum trans might make it 400' .lol a slash on 6 .. and you dont run this on any track except a banked oval to scale.. which we had in mich till the late 90's

Considering the lack of traction a light 2wd truck like that would have... 6s will likely just blow tires apart. lol!

Post up some 3S/4S videos if you end up getting it!

I don't think there are.
Thats why I put that as the seller may be bsing. For a while, once and even twice a week I was blowing tranny internals until the gremlin traveld another part of my truck.

Never once saw any hd internals. With the drag slash, it may have them, but not in this version. It has beveled diffs, not spider gears.

Looking at the parts again, $275 USD would be my limit, and it better be clean. 🤣

150 in USD is fine

I would take out the combo, have it in my 1/8 4wd rigs

And install Normal 3660 2/3s combo. (Have many laying in box) from RTR rigs i have change better combos in

2wd Slash is very light weight , they do best with 2-3s 60amp , 36 size motor combo

150 in USD is fine

I would take out the combo, have it in my 1/8 4wd rigs

And install Normal 3660 2/3s combo. (Have many laying in box) from RTR rigs i have change better combos in

2wd Slash is very light weight , they do best with 2-3s 60amp , 36 size motor combo
Do you have any combos that I could possibly buy from you?

Back