The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope not 🤞. Got a new V2 Limitless roller.
Nice. My copperhead 10 destroyed my 10.2 rear end. Broke all 3 bolts. Took off to spin the tires and iymt sat in neutral free revving. Photos in my media. 🤣

bought some upgrade parts for my Carbon Fiber Latrax Teton. Hot Racing control arms / shocks, Integy Billet Machined shock tower / rear hub carriers, GPM turnbuckle links and MX Fans aluminum alloy wheels / tires

IMG_Latrax Teton Most Upgraded in the world.jpg

Batteries are kinda necessary too.
Oh and you need a transmitter for that booster to work.. 😜👊
Oh yes, I need to buy batteries too. I don't have a matching 4s pair. And I need to rob a bank, sell more drugs and sell a kidney.
I have a radiolink RC6GS and a R7FG.

Oh yes, I need to buy batteries too. I don't have a matching 4s pair. And I need to rob a bank, sell more drugs and sell a kidney.
I have a radiolink RC6GS and a R7FG.
I can relate.

I've avoided larger scale RC's because of the cost but here I am with a 1/7 speed run car now.
I'm the same. I just bought a savage xl. I wanted an xmaxx but will probably go to arrma 6s big Rock. After that I'm moving on to 6th and 5th scale.

Pulling permits to build a parking garage as we speak.

I don't. 1/10 and 1/8 is the scales for me. I know the new Bigrock is "1/7" but it's really 1/8 isn't it.
It has almost the same wheelbase as the "1/5" Outcast 8s. 16.6" vs 16.9"

Both are 2" shorter than the X-Max / X-RT (18.9")

Well ,,,,, I bought new drive axles for my sledge , titanium hinge pins for my vesla , drive cups for my sledge , got a 3s system to put in my gorgon ,taylor camber links for my Taylor losi 5t from hell , and O. M. G. !! ,it's finnally November !!!!!! Been waiting since August for my VEKTA5 se 12s , there being delivered in November, and for the same reason that I haven't been able to figure I purchased a team corally kagama , I have 20 some rc's and I for some reason keep buying the dam things !! This thing is stae of the art in designed platform , check it out , but I'm starting to think my wife has a good point , I may need some medical evaluation, some fools call my hobby room a insane asylum!!! I'm 67 years young been in this addiction for 35 years , and still can't get enuff , but I'm learning to curb myself , it took a great deal on the purchase to get me to buy that corally , I'm really trying to quit buying and just modify and improve what I have , but I've got three rc's still in the FREEKN boxes !!!! That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen my idiotic self do !! But there waiting for available funds to get those builds going , so there's my silly excuse for that Idiocracy, 😂😂😳😳😵‍💫😵‍💫🤑🤑🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Well ,,,,, I bought new drive axles for my sledge , titanium hinge pins for my vesla , drive cups for my sledge , got a 3s system to put in my gorgon ,taylor camber links for my Taylor losi 5t from hell , and O. M. G. !! ,it's finnally November !!!!!! Been waiting since August for my VEKTA5 se 12s , there being delivered in November, and for the same reason that I haven't been able to figure I purchased a team corally kagama , I have 20 some rc's and I for some reason keep buying the dam things !! This thing is stae of the art in designed platform , check it out , but I'm starting to think my wife has a good point , I may need some medical evaluation, some fools call my hobby room a insane asylum!!! I'm 67 years young been in this addiction for 35 years , and still can't get enuff , but I'm learning to curb myself , it took a great deal on the purchase to get me to buy that corally , I'm really trying to quit buying and just modify and improve what I have , but I've got three rc's still in the FREEKN boxes !!!! That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen my idiotic self do !! But there waiting for available funds to get those builds going , so there's my silly excuse for that Idiocracy, 😂😂😳😳😵‍💫😵‍💫🤑🤑🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
You are not the only one my friend. I have 8 RCs that are still in boxes. I stopped carrying a long time ago. My motto now is "He who has the most toys wins, even if theyre still NIB" 🤣 🤣 🤣

You are not the only one my friend. I have 8 RCs that are still in boxes. I stopped carrying a long time ago. My motto now is "He who has the most toys wins, even if theyre still NIB" 🤣 🤣 🤣
The way I see it, when one is down you have a fresh chassis ready. I think I let my 450 sit for 3 days before I ran it. I think that's the longest.

The way I see it, when one is down you have a fresh chassis ready. I think I let my 450 sit for 3 days before I ran it. I think that's the longest.
I've got a Savage X SS I bought in 2010-ish that I still havent built lol