The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,,, there I go again !!! Had a bunch of points with a main , nitro gang dude put up a link to get a discount on kyoshu inferno , I've been wanting for a long time , so with there discount code , his discount , and my points the dam purchase went through !!! Got it for $275 !! Now I just need to think of a way to get it in the door with out any living room carnage 😂😂😂,,,,, maybe it's small enuff that I can say it's just a body for a car I already have !? Now I'm trying to avoid the purchase of the mill rock bouncer that just came out , what the heck happened to my marble collecting. !??? That was much cheaper,,, only problem I have in my eyes like the rest of you is DDM !! 😂

Well,,, there I go again !!! Had a bunch of points with a main , nitro gang dude put up a link to get a discount on kyoshu inferno , I've been wanting for a long time , so with there discount code , his discount , and my points the dam purchase went through !!! Got it for $275 !! Now I just need to think of a way to get it in the door with out any living room carnage 😂😂😂,,,,, maybe it's small enuff that I can say it's just a body for a car I already have !? Now I'm trying to avoid the purchase of the mill rock bouncer that just came out , what the heck happened to my marble collecting. !??? That was much cheaper,,, only problem I have in my eyes like the rest of you is DDM !! 😂
Run a rope across the roof. Hook it out front, go out back and rope it over. You could also get a drone. 🤔

Congrats.

Capture.JPG

Power craze drifter plus from Costco! Only 20 bucks and is fully proportional and has a Lipo! Has a top speed of 18 mph! We got three of them. Two blues and a red. I got a blue one, my brother got the red one, and my mom got the other blue one.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Maybe found the deal of the day! $200 for everything off marketplace. V2 Maxx, rear diff and bulkhead are taken apart. 2 brushed slashes. Don't know the story on those yet. Bags of extra parts for everything. Chargers and Lipos as well in unknown condition.
Time to get wrenching.
20231112_113633.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe found the deal of the day! $200 for everything off marketplace. V2 Maxx rear diff and bulkhead is all taken apart. 2 brushed slashes. Don't know the story on those yet. Bags of extra parts for everything. Chargers and Lipos as well in unknown condition.
Time to get wrenching.
View attachment 174770
That’s a good deal, how could you pass that up? You can’t

That’s a good deal, how could you pass that up? You can’t
I couldn't. I though about it for 5 minutes and couldn't let it go. By the time I showed up to get them 10 others had messaged the guy. I already got one of the Slashes going. The other Slash's motor is toast. Guess that one will be going brushless. The Maxx is kind of a basket case, but it looks like I have everything to get it back together.

Back