The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped at my local hobby shop on the way home and bought paint and fine line masking tape for this guy. Black and Fluorescent yellow. It’s gonna be mostly black. Will post pics when it’s done.

IMG_1925.jpeg

IMG_1923.jpeg

Got some of these longer ball cups. I've seen some pan car guys use them on the top shock for the rear pod, so I thought i'd add them to my parts box and give them a try once I start racing. I was eagar and already clipped them from the sprue lol :p

image0 (6).jpeg

We bought a new window AC unit, Toshiba, wireless temp sensing remote, etc, much needed. A set of Kobalt 24V cordless hedge clippers, and a Bug A Salt 3.0 fiber optic edition. I've been on porch patrol all evening, so much fun. And, she's laughed at my sniping bugs all eveing.

bU0GMmg.jpg

2APGS84.jpg

KaX591y.jpg

NiYIr01.jpg

We bought a new window AC unit, Toshiba, wireless temp sensing remote, etc, much needed. A set of Kobalt 24V cordless hedge clippers, and a Bug A Salt 3.0 fiber optic edition. I've been on porch patrol all evening, so much fun. And, she's laughed at my sniping bugs all eveing.

bU0GMmg.jpg

2APGS84.jpg

KaX591y.jpg

NiYIr01.jpg
That's a romance novel, huh? 😂 🤔

Thriller actually.
Lol....that one page just read like a romance novel. Just bustin' yo balls. My kindle has mostly Post-apocalyptic books (non zombie-more emp) and time travel ones. My bookshelf in my office (pre-kindle) has mainly John Grisham and Dean Koontz. :thumbs-up: 😁 ✌️

@Smilinbri We'll have to compare reading lists soon. You read any Franklin Horton? if not you should.
O yea. Him, G. Michael Hopf, A. American, William Forstchen, Mike Sheridan, Harley Tate, AJ Newman, Mike Kraus, Grace Hamilton, Hack Hunt and a few others.

Hopf, A. American and Forstchen are probably my favs.