The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chu...I'm putting them on the RYFT. From what I've read about them supposed to be really good on wet and soft soil. They're going on the wheels in the previous post. They should work good and I like the look of the wheels. If you get the tires watch the inner dimension as they have both 1.9 and 2.2.
Have you verified those wheels fit the Ryft? I bought the RC4WD Fuel 2.2 wheels, and the inside diameter of the rear of the wheels was way too small to fit over the front upright. A lot of the 2.2 wheels don't fit it. Treal makes some specifically for the Ryft.

Well think of the money wasted as those tires sit waiting to hold paper down. Sounds like a depressing life to me. It's the humane thing to do. 🤣🤪
👍
Have you verified those wheels fit the Ryft? I bought the RC4WD Fuel 2.2 wheels, and the inside diameter of the rear of the wheels was way too small to fit over the front upright. A lot of the 2.2 wheels don't fit it. Treal makes some specifically for the Ryft.
Not yet. When everything gets here I'll find out. If not, I guess I'll find some other vehicle to use them on. Sure hope they work.

Last edited:
👍

Not yet. When everything gets here I'll find out. If not, I guess I'll find some other vehicle to use them on. Sure hope they work.
Well let me know. These are the ones I bought. The SSD wheels do look like the diameter is bigger on the back side inner, so hopefully those fit well.
Screenshot_20230426-171942_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Hot Racing SCX10FT01 15mm Wheel Hub Extensions with 12mm Hex (2) - Axial Scx Wra https://a.co/d/7MCx1b9

I ordered these. You mentioned you wanted to widen the track on your Ryft. If they work I'll let you know.
Should get wheels and tires Thurs or Fri.

Hot Racing SCX10FT01 15mm Wheel Hub Extensions with 12mm Hex (2) - Axial Scx Wra https://a.co/d/7MCx1b9

I ordered these. You mentioned you wanted to widen the track on your Ryft. If they work I'll let you know.
Should get wheels and tires Thurs or Fri.
Oh, that should make those wheels fit no problem.

That's what I was thinking. Worth a try. I have other Axials I can use them on.

Thanks CT, always wanted one but didn't need anything special, just something to play with while camping.

Thanks CT, always wanted one but didn't need anything special, just something to play with while camping.
If you bought the larger one, you could fly the Rovan to the spot. Congrats on the purchase.

LOL nope, the mountains are for the crawlers. Rovan's go to the sand dunes.:cool::cool::cool:
I would be the coolest kid on the block though...

Hopefully going to go to the LHS and get the HW EzRun max10 140amp 2400kv motor and ESC combo!
That would be a beast of a combo. What car is it going in? I use the OG max10 systems (60A and 120A sensor less) in my cars. Nice and good systems. 0 issues and they are fast.

That would be a beast of a combo. What car is it going in? I use the OG max10 systems (60A and 120A sensor less) in my cars. Nice and good systems. 0 issues and they are fast.
Going in the traxxas rustler 4x4!
We are going to go get it today!

Arrma Senton slider off Ebay. 2WD SC. Figgured it is about time for a chassis upgrade. Be my first short course truck. Guess they're here to stay. Retired the 20+ year old Rustler ST to static display.

Starting a project thread once it arrives. Uncertain how it will shake out. Take it as it comes. Cheers. 'AC'