The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the hell is it? And you? I need an up to date on road to thrash.

Bought me some seeds and a body armour this am before running.

20230430_100031.jpg

Bought a bunch of bearings for back ups. When I need bearings I got them on hand instead of waiting for delivery.

I got a vintage nitro rustler (Traxxas) a homemade custom boat (nitro) a Traxxas nitro 4 tec, 2 hobbyco electric boats with mechanical speed controls, another nitro boat, and a bunch of spare parts. Hereā€™s the thing, I GOT IT ALL FOR FREE!!!!!! I gave Brighton the 4 tec, one of the hobby co boats, and the other nitro boat (not the custom one). We got both cars to run! We just went to the hobby shop and he got a spur gear for the 4 tec and I got a new air filter because my hose for it is cracked and the actual filter itself is all gunked up.
108C2EC0-CB7B-4D19-AA1E-6B883DE42A92.jpeg

I got a vintage nitro rustler (Traxxas) a homemade custom boat (nitro) a Traxxas nitro 4 tec, 2 hobbyco electric boats with mechanical speed controls, another nitro boat, and a bunch of spare parts. Hereā€™s the thing, I GOT IT ALL FOR FREE!!!!!! I gave Brighton the 4 tec, one of the hobby co boats, and the other nitro boat (not the custom one). We got both cars to run! We just went to the hobby shop and he got a spur gear for the 4 tec and I got a new air filter because my hose for it is cracked and the actual filter itself is all gunked up.
View attachment 165205
Nice!! Ain't nuthin' like some free stuff!! Have fun!! :thumbs-up:

View attachment 165205
That looks like days of fun times there. Nice score!

We bought the little FT012 boat last year. Cheap banggood special, but it rips on 3s. But the ESC went out on the first run. By the time I got it fixed, they drained the little pond out back. Boats are so much fun.

We bought the little FT012 boat last year. Cheap banggood special, but it rips on 3s. But the ESC went out on the first run. By the time I got it fixed, they drained the little pond out back. Boats are so much fun.
Lol yeah.
I will take some photos of the custom boat. Itā€™s fricken huge

View attachment 165205
Congrats on the score. Look up the nitro 4tec exploded views. Stock up now on parts or partial chassis. They are getting scarce. I wanted that and a revo bad in 2006