The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not good karma. just good friends :)
Damn straight! I have to get my body unbroken and head west to come bashin in Idaho. I was looking up scenery for ideas for the course. Idaho is a real gem. Can't believe I never thought to go there when I was able to. But like you said, I kinda thought it was all potato farms lol.

Extended sling stud mount for my bipod, and another set of QD sling swivel cups. And all the stuff to make TACOS!!
Oh yeah. On my way!
2ztz19.jpg

Not good karma. just good friends :)
That is very true sir well said 👍
Oh YEAH finally came.
Traxxas HD A arms.. Blue of course can't wait to put them on the X. There size is impressively huge😲👍👍👍😁😁
16315701874434173224802936123194.jpg

@StonerRC365 You could build a rock crawler bridge with those A arms! :thumbs-up:
Rite these are ridiculously BIG.. I would have never thought it. Pictures and video of the X it self and some of its parts. Don't do it justice

My home is saying
"WARNING - Hobby room nearing capacity. Please remove furniture from living room to continue buying RC's"
Smack it around and tell it to stop uttering nonsense! 🤣

Just had UPS bring me a monster from Idaho. Thanks @Tunedpipe! She is a freakin beast! I thought the Kraton 6s was big. Not anymore!

I never thought I would own one of these, so kinda like a dream come true. But I think my crawler table needs an upgrade...
View attachment 132545
View attachment 132546
Gratz on the Mad Crusher bro!

That is very true sir well said 👍
Oh YEAH finally came.
Traxxas HD A arms.. Blue of course can't wait to put them on the X. There size is impressively huge😲👍👍👍😁😁View attachment 132569
Those look like some nice a-arms!

Post man had some stuff for me too...

Heavy Duty alligator clips and WFs prybar. (I stole it from his house! shhhhhhhh)
20210913_175808.jpg
20210913_175851.jpg

Then of course Betty....
20210913_175749.jpg

I bought a lil sumpthin sumpthin for Betty but I'm honestly relunctant to take her out of the box....
20210913_175920.jpg

I actually got this datalogger a while back but I'm just now getting around to posting pics.

20210812_070217.jpg
20210812_070232.jpg
20210812_070257.jpg

Eventually when I get my airbrush stuff set up I figured this paint mixer might come in handy :)
20210911_085115.jpg

@Greywolf74 That's quite a haul!
He always has the best deliveries.

@Greywolf74 - we aren't going to be jealous of Betty until you take her out and put your fingers on her. Play with her bro. Make her happy. Reach into her box and give her some love. Or you can enter through the bottom. 🤣

How would you like to be stuck in that box? 🤪

Seriously - you can't take it with you.

@Greywolf74 - we aren't going to be jealous of Betty until you take her out and put your fingers on her. Play with her bro. Make her happy. Reach into her box and give her some love. Or you can enter through the bottom. 🤣
Suddenly I'm aroused 😲 🤣🤣🤣

Smack it around and tell it to stop uttering nonsense! 🤣

Gratz on the Mad Crusher bro!

Those look like some nice a-arms!

Post man had some stuff for me too...

Heavy Duty alligator clips and WFs prybar. (I stole it from his house! shhhhhhhh)
View attachment 132573View attachment 132574

Then of course Betty....
View attachment 132575

I bought a lil sumpthin sumpthin for Betty but I'm honestly relunctant to take her out of the box....
View attachment 132576

I actually got this datalogger a while back but I'm just now getting around to posting pics.

View attachment 132577View attachment 132578View attachment 132579

Eventually when I get my airbrush stuff set up I figured this paint mixer might come in handy :)
View attachment 132580
Dude you might be the only one I know besides my self. That gets random stuff. Just because I love it. You never disappoint with what you ordered. Always a list of stuff I love it.. I need anything I'm coming by 😉😉👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣
Better be careful might get a reach around

Finally received the back ordered fan for the traxxas rustler 4x4...
fandango01rs.jpg

While waiting for the fan to arrive, i started feeling guilty for butchering up the original rustler 4x4 body...
fandango02rs.jpg

@stbob I sometimes forget how awesome new tires look! They never seem to stay that way long. Yes, I know the tires were not part of today's package, but I can still see 'em!
Those tires are the sledgehammers. Just wanna see how the rustler 4x4 does heat wise before i throw them on...
fandango03rs.jpg

Dude you might be the only one I know besides my self. That gets random stuff. Just because I love it. You never disappoint with what you ordered. Always a list of stuff I love it.. I need anything I'm coming by 😉😉👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣
Better be careful might get a reach around
Me casa es su casa.

Those tires are the sledgehammers. Just wanna see how the rustler 4x4 does heat wise before i throw them on...
fandango03rs.jpg
Is it just me or does the Rustler 4x4 just look like a slash with bigger tires?

I ordered a set of bearings yesterday for the Xmaxx and @WickedFog showed me these so I wanted to try them. Winter Evening Bearings. Their discription is decent.

OH and I can't forget the dog, or she wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

bearings.jpg
dog toys.jpg

Very cute lol. I have several mini servos I bought for one of my planes.

Awe it's a baby servo very cute 😍 😊 🤪😜🤣🤣
I ordered a set of bearings yesterday for the Xmaxx and @WickedFog showed me these so I wanted to try them. Winter Evening Bearings. Their discription is decent.

OH and I can't forget the dog, or she wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

View attachment 132614View attachment 132615
I've seen those let me know how they are been trying to find someone running them. For 25 30$ their perfect for a spare set..👍👍😁😁