The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a NIB Sealed SCX24 Betty. Cheapest one I can find other than this one was $350 and I wasn't going to pay that much for one. :)

View attachment 132308
Dude that's awesome and yeah jealous for sure. Ok I just got to order one now!! What the heck. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️😉
So that's what you bought this morning 👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude that's awesome and yeah jealous for sure. Ok I just got to order one now!! What the heck. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️😉
All right. I think Axial owes this forum some Royalties.

yup! I been looking for the Betty but I wasn't paying no $350 bucks for it. Honestly I cringed a little at $220 but I knew Id never find it for that price again so I jumped on it. :)
All right. I think Axial owes this forum some Royalties.
and yup again!

yup! I been looking for the Betty but I wasn't paying no $350 bucks for it. Honestly I cringed a little at $220 but I knew Id never find it for that price again so I jumped on it. :)

and yup again!
Oh yeah!!👍👍 that's a dam good price. Literally about half off. That was a great deal. Better then 375 400. Shoot if it's really in a sealed box. You just might want to leave it in the box.

Oh yeah!!👍👍 that's a dam good price. Literally about half off. That was a great deal. Better then 375 400. Shoot if it's really in a sealed box. You just might want to leave it in the box.
You can buy all the parts to build a Betty for less than that I bet. The chassis is only like $14, and that comes with the center link mount, the battery tray, the esc tray, body posts (need a different one for front of betty though), and the front and rear bumper mounts. Mofo RC has a ton of take-off parts pretty cheap.

The thought has crossed my mind and just get one of the more common ones to play with.

You can buy all the parts to build a Betty for less than that I bet. The chassis is only like $14, and that comes with the center link mount, the battery tray, the esc tray, body posts (need a different one for front of betty though), and the front and rear bumper mounts. Mofo RC has a ton of take-off parts pretty cheap.
You got the exposed view download.. can you send it or I will look them up 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️👍👍👍

@Greywolf74 I don't get the collectible toy thing, toys are meant to be played with, hasn't anyone seen TOY STORY?!?! Get Betty out of that box, she doesn't want to be imprisoned forever. :cry:
You can actually open the box without breaking the seal. The bottom panels are just folded together. I had the C10 out of the box a few days before my son did his unboxing 😉

You rock thank you sir👍👍😁😁
There's nothing to these little guy..I might have to build one
I am building one. They are surprizingly easy to work on. I only have the chassis and shocks so far, but next month I am buying the Furitek Teko kit if it becomes available. It is supposed to be available about the 20th of this month.

Last edited:
My home is saying
"WARNING - Hobby room nearing capacity. Please remove furniture from living room to continue buying RC's"

Just had UPS bring me a monster from Idaho. Thanks @Tunedpipe! She is a freakin beast! I thought the Kraton 6s was big. Not anymore!

I never thought I would own one of these, so kinda like a dream come true. But I think my crawler table needs an upgrade...
20210913_123755.jpg

20210913_123808.jpg

I guess I really didn't realize how big it actually was until I seen your 24 sitting next to it.

My home is saying
"WARNING - Hobby room nearing capacity. Please remove furniture from living room to continue buying RC's"

Just had UPS bring me a monster from Idaho. Thanks @Tunedpipe! She is a freakin beast! I thought the Kraton 6s was big. Not anymore!

I never thought I would own one of these, so kinda like a dream come true. But I think my crawler table needs an upgrade...
View attachment 132545
View attachment 132546
Hell yeah bud. That bad boy is awesome.. can't wait to see a run video of it in action. Very cool. Thats good karma going to tunedpipe. Nice job 👍👍👍

Back