The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, wasn't aware I had a physical mailbox at the office. So one of the ladies kindly informed me about it, and low and behold, there was a $25 Amazon gift card in there from our CEO, for my birthday. So I ordered a 50mm stem to try it out on the squishy MTB. Also went by the Sheriff's office and paid to renew my carry permit today on my lunch break.

a nice little scx10
20170118_183000.jpg
20170118_183007.jpg

Picked up am S-View Flip cover for my S7 Edge. I can see notifications and clock with the cover closed and accept or reject calls through the cover. Best feature is that it doesn't interfere with the screen protector!.

Prepping for another mandatory "business trip" so I ordered 1000 packets of Tony Chachere's seasoning. I had a bottle of that and multipack of Tabasco's different sauces that got me through my last trip, I figured the single serve packets will be easier to carry.

Now I want one give us a front view what caliber can it tolerate.

true but keep in mind I am married and she is getting into shooting so it may take a couple accidentally. :thumbs-up: Thanks for the info may start gearing up for one soon.

Those "turbo's" look pretty cool. Are those actual filters or just some scale parts?

Got about 30 bearings from www.FastEddyBearings.com for my ERBE. One of my RPM carrier bearings seized on me due to neglect... so ordered a full set and spares for my other revo's even though I was able to get it spinning again. Also ordered internal trans gears, spur and pinion for the ERBE just in case. I hate not having stuff on hand.

Picked up a new Samsung 27" curved monitor to replace the older one that went bad... Also picked the entire series of Airwolf on DVD.

I just finished Wilfred on Netflix, maybe I'll start Airwolf as well.

I liked seasons 1-3. I didn't much care for the last one. They pretty much phoned it in after replacing Jan-Michael Vincent and Ernest Borgnine for season 4.

Not to be the downer but I believe it is no longer on Netflix it was removed last month. I was checking in on why we couldn't find Jake and the neverland Pirates anymore and it was on the list of shows removed in Jan.

If I am in correct please let me know, I was wanting to start it up again since it had been so long and I forgot about it until now.

http://usa.newonnetflix.info/info/70140352/s

Crap I canceled HULU the other week had to cut something and they where losing some of my favorite current shows. I still got Sling and Netflix along with VUDU. I have some of the network apps you just have to wait a week on those to show the current shows so the episodes are a week old.