The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny every time I break something on my Savage Flux I tear into and find more parts need replacing, I look up the parts look at the price and wish I had bought a 4x4 Stampede. With the amount of money I've sunk into this thing I could have a very nice Stampede, and at this point in time spares would be a lot easier to find.
Don't feel too bad. I put together a list of upgrades and replacement parts on my SCX-10/JK and that money could have bought a decent used 1:1 car...

Not only were they already on sale, but Worldwide Cyclery still gives you the 15% off new customer discount too. So I couldn't pass up some new wheels for the new bike. They have a good sense of humor too;

ENtc1lc.png

I couple sets of P2 rockers for my erbe. Busted my second rocker today and don't have any backup.

Wish I could find aluminum ones that capture the ball ends on both sides.

Just bought a grocery list but its worth it for my truck.
2-speed transmission
2-speed stainless steel Clutch-Bell
Aluminum clutch shoes with spring
Aluminum Servo Saver kit
Aluminum rear lower tower support.
Tiger Drive Rotostart "Extreme Duty Version"
Tiger Drive wand

https://www.4wd.com/Jeep-Brakes-and...spx?t_c=65&t_s=22&t_pt=4159&t_pn=CLTJE1043-SC

Because I need another project. I blew my brake line front passenger side on 97 jeep wrangler the other day. I stopped by the liquor store and as I was leaving popped the clutch due to phone ringing I slammed the brakes as the jeep was in first gear instead of reverse. The pedal went to the floor and I went oh crap. Needless to say they are all rusted after 20 years, glad I got my Yota or I would be in trouble.Glad it also happened in a parking lot instead of on the road that may not have ended well either.

Finally got my Girl Scout cookies... Mmmmm. Thin Mints.

Awesome! Where are they stored so I can come by and "borrow" them? :D

A 55 gallon Marineland aquarium kit, I ordered a Aqueon back of tank filter and will set the filter that came with it off to the side for back up. I also ordered some aquatic plants from amazon with the big thanks promo code. Now I am just waiting on the stand to show up Friday so I can start putting it all up.

The price I pay when my 7 year old daughter's Beta started dying, but she is thrilled and can't wait.

A new gas stove, and dishwasher. I picked a great time to start buying items for a kitchen renovation with all the end of season sales happening, now I just need lighting to go on sale. But the garage is getting so full I'm running out of room to store this stuff.

A new gas stove, and dishwasher. I picked a great time to start buying items for a kitchen renovation with all the end of season sales happening, now I just need lighting to go on sale. But the garage is getting so full I'm running out of room to store this stuff.

It sounds like an early stage of hoarding!....:hehe: