The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An app to export and re-import all my Outlook contacts to my phone, since come Monday when the HR email comes down, I'll no longer have access to the Exchange server.
You needed an app for that?

Bought a new servo today... couldn't pass up the deal of $40 for a hitec 985MG. The last one I bought new was $70 before tax/shipping. Don't know what I'd use it in, but is always good to have a nice servo on hand.

I had a DISASTROUS time with HP tech trying to save outlooks addy book!!! Was trying to help a family member reinstall his Windows... Of course we spoke with 'Dave' from Indiana on 3 different occasions and they were all VERY difficult to understand. 1 Dave was a female! We spoke with them for a total of about 6 hours that day before we just couldn't deal with any more aggravation... We saved the list finally.
Had saved it 3 different ways and saved them to thumb, CD and hard drive...
When we called the next day to reinstall, the first words out of their mouth were... Oh you saved that wrong, can't help you...
Yup... That's when it got ugly! We ended up speaking with Dave's supervisor and finally got everything to go back in. OMG!!! What a TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!! That's what you get when doing things for family and friends!

^^Dave was a woman LOL

Asrock Z170M EXTREME4 motherboard (time to see what that CPU will really do!)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cooler
Arctic silver thermal paste
SimXperience SimVibe software on the black Friday sale

And I did some of my Christmas shopping over the weekend as well.

SimXperience SimVibe software

65778990.jpg

Lots of Legos for my nieces to leave out on the floor for their Daddy as a Christmas present, lol. Only ! person left... Hooray.

Make sure there are lots of good sized Lego pieces and they are the same color as the hard (linoleum type) floor so daddy will get a great surprise stepping on them... That's the gift that just keeps on giving! That, the drum set and the cotton candy machine with LOTS of extra sugar!!! Being an uncle ROCKS!!!

Well, the Cox addiction continues. Picked up a Sopwith Camel BiPlane, a Sandblaster and an Action Van. My wife thinks I've lost my mind. She may be right but I'm having too much fun to care! LOL

Naw, Legos are more fun! Have you ever stepped on them??????
I certainly have, but have you ever seen the faces of absolute frustration on parents having to listen to the unskilled noise coming out of a harmonica several days after opening the "Gift that keeps on giving"?

I decided to change it up this year, last year they got Karaoke machines from me....