The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have really good luck with amazon servos so I'm trying this one.

81VTYTuzyjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Please let us know how that turns out. I am wondering if there wasn't a fix made for the low speed problems since the reviews started out terrible then suddenly went 5 stars.
Wish I had known about the problems. Only saw the good reviews. Now concerned these are the bad ones they're blowing out. Too late now. Cross my fingers.

Now I have to figure out which one to buy and put it in. Still think the deadbolt is cool. The AX24 is appealing with 4 wheel steer, and now they came out with a power wagon. Grrrrrr.

Tires for the Frontier

8 foot step ladder to clean the stupid dryer vent on the roof.

TALO 10/22 - 31181

Pricey day.
Last time I cleaned the dryer vent, I unhooked the dryer, stuck a leaf blower in the vent and fired it up, worked like a charm.

Well maybe a little too good, blew the cap right off the roof, so I still had to go up there. 🤣

Last time I cleaned the dryer vent, I unhooked the dryer, stuck a leaf blower in the vent and fired it up, worked like a charm.

Well maybe a little too good, blew the cap right off the roof, so I still had to go up there. 🤣
That's a good idear!

Wish I had known about the problems. Only saw the good reviews. Now concerned these are the bad ones they're blowing out. Too late now. Cross my fingers.

Now I have to figure out which one to buy and put it in. Still think the deadbolt is cool. The AX24 is appealing with 4 wheel steer, and now they came out with a power wagon. Grrrrrr.
Well hopefully it has been fixed. If you experience problems, Horizon has great customer service. They'll make it right somehow.

Oh, and it does have a 1 year warranty. If they are putting these on sale to get rid of old stock, the new ones will be available before your warranty runs out 😉

Last edited:

Tried that, but no luck. Bird screen in the roof vent had about a 5/8" layer of lint packed on... looked like a felt pad. Took longer to get up and down than to clean the silly thing. :bored:

9ft ceilings, another 7ft in the attic to reach the roof, so... I'd need about an 18ft hose.
No I mean right at the dryer connection, try to suck all that lint back to you

Having a amazon warehouse in less than a hour from us is a huge plus.

View attachment 181273
I have one about 20 minutes away now, didn’t change a damn thing, depending on what it is. They just built one in the Shelley area.

I haven't bought anything from AMain since November. Time for a big big amain order.
Also, Traxxas has a 20 percent off wheels, tires and bodies until the end of March
AMain has a 15% off storewide until the end of april, but can only be used once.

oh today I was bad... bad....

Tekno EB48 2.1
iCharger DX6
2 x 2/4S charge leads as I'll need the 4s leads for the buggy
Really thinking about buying a EB410.2 I'm looking at.....
And we just got home from Costco.

I hope nobody posts a ET48 2.0 at a decent price.

Back